NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Zia seeks out The masked Kage I_vote_lcapZia seeks out The masked Kage I_voting_barZia seeks out The masked Kage I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Zia seeks out The masked Kage I_vote_lcapZia seeks out The masked Kage I_voting_barZia seeks out The masked Kage I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Zia seeks out The masked Kage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:
Zia seeks out The masked Kage Left_bar_bleue0/0Zia seeks out The masked Kage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Zia seeks out The masked Kage Empty
PostSubject: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 14:22

"God dammit!" She said, as she couldn't find him, and she was looking hard, untill, she think she found him... so she walked up and said, "Are you, The masked Kage?" She asked. She was wearing her normal ninja clothes, as she Was not sure if The kage knew she was Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:
Zia seeks out The masked Kage Left_bar_bleue0/0Zia seeks out The masked Kage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 14:34

I was on my way back to my lab after the killing of my brother when I noticed someone following me. A young woman who appeared familiar was walking towards me. When she got close enough and asked me if I was myself, I immidiately reckognized her. Zia. That woman I had met before the tournaments and member of the Akatsuki. What was she doing here? I thought the group retreated to their base. Without showing any of these concerns, I turned towards her and replied on my usual calm and serious tone:

"And who asks for him? Oh, I remember you. If I recall right, your name is Zia, isn't it? What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 14:35

"I have a question, How do you feel about your brothers death?" zia asks
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 14:39

I looked at her and acted as if I was shocked by surprise. I replied, in a surprised voice:

"What? My brother is dead? How do you know that? And how come I haven't been told of it yet?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 14:42

"O please, everyone knows, As if the Kage would be the last!" She said, Trying to get info out of him, and possiblely achive her plan.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 14:49

I regained my serious and looked straight at her.

"Well, you asked me how I feel about my brother's death. That is how I felt when I heard the news."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 14:51

"I wonder, What is going around in that head of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 14:57

I couldn't help but to have a little laugh at that question.

"Well, even I ask myself that same question sometimes. But why are you asking all these questions? You seem preoccupied by something."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:00

"O nothing, Just slightly annoyed..." She said
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:07

I tilted my head a little on the side.

"Annoyed? From what I remember of you, I can tell there wouldn't be much to annoy you. What is it really?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:17

"since i have a feeling you already know, Im akatsuki, and They don't trust me...'"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:21

I kept my calm and continued on the same serious tone.

"I know who you are. Yet, why are you here, with me, even more, alone? I thought your group hated us, Kages."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:24

"we do, but, UNtill i figure you out, You are not gonna die." she said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:26

I had a little laugh.

"Ah, still on with that objective of yours to see my face, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:27

"How did you guess?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:29

"It is quite simple, actually. The first and last time we met, you were obsessed with that thought to be able to see what was being covered by this Mask I wear. Even thought some time passed, I doubt you could have forgotten something you wanted so much."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:36

"And i won't stop if you don't show me!" she said
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:41

I laughed again after she had said that, once again.

"My, my, you sure are stubborn. Why would I even bother to show you? We both know it is not going to happen any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:42

"okay, i guess..." She said, pulling out her bow, and readying an arrow.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:55

I sighed at the view of her preparing to attack me. I didn't have time for that.

"I see you are using the same bow that you used on my brother. Even the arrows are the same, they are still covered in that Ninja Wolfbane you used. Even I have to admit you are a fine archer for being able to hit my brother in the precise spots you aimed to."

I stayed there, looking at her, ready to counter her move. Yet my body language told that I didn't care, almost as if it knew she wouldn't shoot. Well, no matter what, if she did shoot, I would be ready to make my riposte, as always.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 15:57

"You see, your smart..." She fired the arrows into the air, then said, "But, can you save someone evil?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 16:09

I kept my eyes at her while the arrows went up. According to their angle, they should hit her when they fall back. Even thoug I was not looking at them, I could predict their landing point, and, if that had to change, I could execute a swift riposte. Still looking at her, I said the following:

"If you are referring to yourself as "someone evil", I am afraid I will not. Why would I save someone who uses his own life as a method to try and intimidate another? This is your problem, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 16:20

She jumped up, and Kicked the arrows toward Wakitaro, they did not break, as they were made of hard wood. "Good, with that out of the way... i can get onto Buisness."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 16:33

When I saw her jumping up and kick the arrows to send them in my direction, I have to admit that I wasn't used to see such a way of fighting. I dodged all the arrows, making sure that none would hit me, even through the use of some tricks. If there were some additionnal risk due to inhalating toxins and poisons, my Mask was always used as a filter, preventing infection through inhalation. Doing so, I stepped back. While Zia was coming down again, I asked her, still on my guards, though not showing any of it:

"Are you done? I have my own business to attend to, you know."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 16:36

"Please, Why would i be finished? That would be no fun!" she said, smiling, then said, "Are you gonna ever ease up?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 16:50

I looked at her. She really was a strange person, but, at least, she knew what she wanted. That was a quality I liked in her.

"You are tellling me to ease up? I could tell you the same, woman. I have no time to waste in battling you."

Without letting my guard down, I took a step forward to where I was standing before.

"Now, tell me what you really want. Why would a member of the organization who threatened to kill us be standing alone before me?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 16:51

"Because, in truth, i don't want you dead, i, i kinda admire you, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 17:00

I laughed at that declaration.

"You say you admire me and don't want me dead, yet you joined an organization despising me aiming to kill me. This is really hard to believe. Plus, what would make me admired by another? I may be a Kage, but I have not made more than the others. And why would you want me alive while your friends disagree with that?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 17:16

"They know nothing, and the rest, i hate preetty bad." She says.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage EmptyJune 30th 2013, 17:24

"If what you say is true, if you really don't want me dead, then why? What makes you different from the others?"

Deep inside, I was becoming a little suspicious. What was she really on about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zia seeks out The masked Kage   Zia seeks out The masked Kage Empty

Back to top Go down

Zia seeks out The masked Kage
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next