NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Lonely Wolves - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Lonely Wolves - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Lonely Wolves - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Lonely Wolves - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

The Lonely Wolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 21:35

As I felt the last bit of me let go, I heard another howl. It seemed so close, yet so far at the same time.

"A-kaz-zaru?"

I saw him coming closer to me, next to Rae. She seemed angry, yet she also looked as if she was struggling as I was. I couldn't let go then...

"Nevermore...", I muttered.

I focused all my strengths in my will and fought the rage and anger flowing inside me with renewed forces. This time, I wouldn't let it take over.

"Nevermore!", I yelled, gaining assurance in the mix of howl and speech I had just produced.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:
The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 21:53

I snapped. Losing control, I leaped onto the table, growling down at Connor. My mind was off somewhere, as my growls deepend, showing one last warning as proof that I was alpha.

No.. C'mon.. We're supposed.. to be helping him...

Surging against my instinct, I stared down at him.

"Uh. Hi."

Happy that I was only on the edge of the table, and not at his throat, I backed off slowly.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:01

My body shook and I closed my eyes. I no longer felt pressure, as if the beast was gone, yet I was still transformed.

I looked at Rae and said:

"Hello..."

Shaking my head to replace my ideas clearly, I said:

"I think you scared him away. He must have felt your superiority and ran away, afraid. Thank you, Rae. For once in a very long time, I feel in control of myself."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:04

Standing up, I shrugged.

"I'm an Alpha wolf... I guess that'd do it... I dunno..."

Shrugging, I scratched the back of my neck and stared at him. Glad that the kimono he had on was large enough to still cover him, I sat down on the floor.

"So.. your family? I deserve an explanation after this."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:19

I nodded.

"My family has been in this condition for generations. Some say it's a gift, others say it's a curse. My family let themselves be overwhelmed by the wolf inside them. I refused to embrace this custom, so they casted me out. They are considered the wildest because of that."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:21

"Go on...?"

Staring, I held my chin in my hand. There had to be a way to help him further..
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:31

I looked at the full moon above me and continued.

"Ever since Akazaru's birth and our exile, I tried to find a way to overcome the bad instinct of the wolf in me and make it a use for good. When I fight, I sometimes loose control and the wolf takes over. The same goes when I am feeling a strong emotion. That's why I was so scared yesterday. I wasn't scared of the fight, I was scared of myself."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:35

"Taijustu Meditation. The whole concept of Taijutsu, is overcoming your mind to have full control of your body. If you think about it... It'd help you. And Akazaru, of course."

Shrugging, I stood up before closing the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:45

When the moon was once again hidden, I slowly transformed back, the clothes I was wearing now in shreds on my body.

"I tried once, but it didn't help. I really am out of options now. Maybe I'm just condemned to be like the rest of my family..."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:57

"Thennn Wolf's bane?"

I knew that was bull hockey, but I had no idea what to do.

"I'm not sure Connor.. I'm completely and utterly lost."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 23:01

I sighed.

"Well, tonight is the first time I had full control. This might just be a theory, but maybe your Okami blood keeps him away? Maybe because you'd be Alpha while he's Beta?"
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 00:18

Shrugging I stretched out.

"I don't really care for my instincts. But they do come in handy in my fights. You'll need to work on your control from now on. I guess... That I'll be your instructor!"

Jumping up I punched the air, my Triclaws a millimeter from his face.

"Perfect. Control. Over everything you do."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 15:03

I lifted an eyebrow in both mockery and suspicion.

"And I'm supposed to learn while strapped on this table, I guess?"

I laughed a little and whistle towards Akazaru. My friend untied one of my arms and I did the rest by myself, slowly getting up, my body still a little stressed from the transformations within so little time.

Stretching the stress away, I said:

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I learned to live with it. That's why we lived here, near the village's exit, so that I wouldn't hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 15:41

"I'll teach. But I expect you to follow every lesson to the last T."

Stretching out, I leaned backward into the bridge, before slowly flipping over. Standing up, I bowed in a flourish.

"Every muscle is under your control. You have to get used to paralysis... I'm still learning that one, admittedly. But I'm getting better! I can move through broken limbs, my skin is extremely tough now, and I can fight while drunk. The last one, my team leader frowns heavily on it, however."

Shrugging, I stretched out again.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 20:04

I nodded and looked down.

"I know how to move evry muscle of my body, but only one escapes me: the heart. Under adrenaline rushes or high stresses, it goes wild and allow him to take over..."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 20:07

"Then clearly you don't have full control. You'll still do all of my exercises."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 20:15

"If it can help, then I'm ready to do anything. I want to get rid of this curse."

A determined look in the eyes, I went next to Akazaru. Side ny side, we would do all necessary things to achieve that goal.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 21:22

"Tomorrow, you better be ready to spar. I expect you to be wearing a gi."

Turning around, I headed toward the exit. Pausing, I looked back at him.

"Be prepared to bleed."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 22:46

I nodded.

"We'll be ready. I just hope you know what you're doing. Unleashing him would be a bad idea..."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27

Smirking, I gave him a dark look.

"I won't make you do anything that I myself wouldn't do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lonely Wolves
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Book 2 :: Hidden Villages :: Leaf :: Town Square-
Jump to: