NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Squad Seven's first mission EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Squad Seven's first mission EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Squad Seven's first mission I_vote_lcapSquad Seven's first mission I_voting_barSquad Seven's first mission I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Squad Seven's first mission I_vote_lcapSquad Seven's first mission I_voting_barSquad Seven's first mission I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Squad Seven's first mission

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Character
Battle Experience:
Squad Seven's first mission Left_bar_bleue0/0Squad Seven's first mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Squad Seven's first mission Empty
PostSubject: Squad Seven's first mission   Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 23:27

It was late at night, the tea shop was bustling with business as usual. Miku hurried around serving tea to customers like she always was, and Hyaku was quietly relaxing in the corner of the shop. He could have chosen any spot in the shop to sit, but that particular corner was his favorite. He could lean his aching back against it after a long day, he knew that nothing could sneak up on him from behind, and best of all... It was right next to the fireplace!

Feeling cozy with his hot cup of tea, and warm fire next to him, Hyaku deemed his night to be complete and began to shut his eyes... But his sudden state of bliss was interrupted by the arrival of a stranger, who quietly took the seat opposite of Hyaku's.

Bringing his cup of tea to his mouth, Hyaku cracked one eye open to look at his guest. He nearly choked on the tea, as the smiling face of the First Hokage materialized before him.

"H-Hokage Sama!" Hyaku choked.

"To what do I owe the ahh... unexpected pleasure?"

The hokage chuckled to himself. Miku came over and bowed to the Hokage before placing a drink in front of him. She gave Hyaku a quick wink, then left once more to tend to her other customers. The Hokage took a sip and looked up at Hyaku.

"Please gather Squad Seven, I shall divulge the details of my visit to you then..."

Hyaku nodded and stood up. Thanking Miku for his tea, he ran out the door and went to find his squad.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:
Squad Seven's first mission Left_bar_bleue0/0Squad Seven's first mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Squad Seven's first mission   Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 23:35

Kicking my feet after a boring day, I held my arms behind my neck. The moon was bright, the night air cool, and the village was nearly asleep. Feeling at ease, I closed my eyes before standing in front of my Aunt's tavern.

What a lovely night... Everything is so peaceful!

My Aunt's tavern was filled with customers, like normal. Her famous SakeRum had them coming in, but I had the night off from duty. Having had a full day of Taijutsu meditation, my muscles were itching to do something.

If I'm stuck with a sandbag for another foe...

Shaking my head, I warded off my thoughts, before looking back up at the sky.

I hope something happens soon..
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Seven's first mission   Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 00:07

Xixas had hunted her down. His natural ability in stealth and toxicology made his approach perfect. His steps were muted by the hardened tree sap for soles, and his scent completely hidden by the Yutti paste he had slathered his skin with. While a little uncomfortable, it sunk into his skin and hardened, keeping his scent completely untraceable for the next hour. It had only been seven minutes.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee!" Xixas charged at the girl sitting in front of the tavern. His eyes were murderous, and nearly glowing. He skidded to s stop, sending up a cloud of dirt. He loomed over her, obviously displeased. "You got drunk?! In public?! With our RIVALS?! What could have gotten into you? You represent me, Hyaku, and all of the Genin class, as you were waltzing around, wasted, and right in public. There were children there. Kids! Why, in all my years I've never..." Xixas continued on a long rant, exaggerating the fact his teammate was drunk in public, but what really stung was her being buddy-buddy with Squad Seven's rival Squad.

Xixas was out of breath by the time he finished. He wasn't good at scolding, and was only doing this now to preserve a strong position of leadership. He was embarrassed to actually have to scold someone, and he didn't feel comfortable doing it. Still, he wasn't totally used to this leadership position.

Xixas sighed to himself, and took a deep breath. "Where's Hyaku... We should see if he's awake. I think some late night training would help us. After all, I refuse to fall behind anyone, especially Team Eight". Xixas pursed his lips in thought, and turned back to the girl he just scolded. "Let's go find Hyaku".
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Seven's first mission   Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 03:03

Hyaku panted heavily as he stopped for a moment to catch his breath. He had been running for what seemed like hours, looking for his two missing squad mates. He thought to look for Six at his favorite Ramen shop, but to no avail. After that, he proceeded to the local tavern in hopes of learning his friend's whereabouts. Sadly, most of the patrons had already passed out. The only sliver of information he could scrounge up was from the bartender who claimed to be Rae's aunt, saying that Rae had taken off with some boy shortly before Hyaku had arrived.

Disheartened, Hyaku slowly made his way back to the tea house. On the trip back, Hyaku played every possible scenario of his meeting with the Hokage in his head. Out of all the possible reactions to his failure to locate his teammates, a stern talking-to in front of Miku was decidedly the worst. Hyaku's feet seemed to dread every step closer to the tea house they took, dragging along the dirt road sluggishly. Eventually, he found himself standing right outside the entrance to the building, and came to a halt. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, the moment of truth was at hand. Preparing what he decided was his best excuse, Hyaku stepped through the flaps into the room. As he did, Hyaku began to exclaim that he was marauded by a local band of thugs who-... The words seemed to dribble out of his mouth as he looked at the Hokage. There, at his table... were his squadmates.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Seven's first mission   Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 09:02

After Xixas' chastisement, I had taken on the silent squad member routine. He had gone on and on about how I was with the opposing squad, which lead me to believe that he wasn't mad at me for drinking, so much as drinking with them. When he had finished the hour long sermon, I almost wished that he had beaten me instead. Motioning for me to follow, he lead me through Konoha to Miku's tea house. There we sat at Hyaku's table, with one of the most legendary figures to inhabit Hidden Leaf.

The Hokage was calmly sipping tea, patiently waiting on Hyaku to return as he told us that Squad Seven was to take on a mission. After telling us that Hyaku had gone to look for us, he kept an eye on the flaps leading into the building. Xixas was calm, seemingly patient as ever. Suddenly, the folds were moved out of place, and Hyaku's voice came to us in alarm.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't find my squad members! I was going through the eastern part of town, when one of the 'gangs' decided to group up on me! And..."

When his eyes locked onto our sitting frames he went silent. Raising my eyebrow, I waved my hand toward the last empty seat. Miku was pouring another cup of tea for Hyaku, as the one he had before was now cold. Drinking my cup of tea, I waited for Hyaku to sit so that the Hokage could start.

Last edited by Okami Rae on September 24th 2013, 10:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Getting names right...)
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Squad Seven's first mission   Squad Seven's first mission EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57

Xixas grinned over at his second-in-command, and waved him over. After shaking Hyaku's hand, he turned his attention to the matter at hand. The Hokage of the Hidden Leaf. Xixas knew his squad was special, being the only squad comprised solely of elite Genin. Maybe this was the reason for the Kage's attention? Xixas chose to clear his thought in order to prepare for those to come. He turned in his seat to face Hashirama Senju himself.

"Hokage, sir" Xixas adressed as formally as he could. He could hear how awkward his voice sounded, but he didn't let that effect him. Six was usually good with authority, but something about this man, simply by his presence, Xixas felt himself become unnerved. This was the man they called: "The God of Shinobi". All his life, Xixas had wanted to meet someone like Hashirama. "My squad and I are here by your good nature. How can we be of service?". Xixas snuck a glance at at Rae, and then Hyaku. He wasn't sure why; maybe he was looking for some form of encouragement. Xixas nearly laughed at himself; a leader wasn't supposed to act this way, or feel this beneath himself. Xixas made an attempt to steady himself, which he must have made rather obvious, for the Hokage smiled.

"There is no need to be so tense, Xixas. Leadership is a nerve-wracking thing, I understand. But your squad mates seem to trust you. Besides, I don't think I'm all that frightening". The Kage gave a gentle smile, and Xixas felt himself relax. -This man... Is amazing-.

"I heard about the efforts of our Valedictorian student and his impressive Squad members, and I wanted to greet you and your squad before your first assigned mission". Xixas' eyebrows shot up. Hashirama Senju chuckled at his quizzical expression. "Being the Squad that our Jounin consider the highest tier, I felt it appropriate to send your Squad on a mission first, to give moral and cause to the others" He explained, and then went into detail. "We believe a man by the name of Amagai Harasashi has taken hold of a military position in the Hidden Leaf, disguised as another Shinobi we now have proof to have long been dead. As Genin of the Hidden Leaf, you are assigned to bring Amagai into custody, detained".

The Kage smiled again, almost smirking. "Do you think you and your Squad can succeed in this assignment, Xixas?". He turned to Hyaku, and Rae in turn, who sat on Xixas' right and left hand sides. Xixas knew never to question a man like the Kage. This mission, it had to be B, or A rank, and a Squad of newly graduated Genin were being tasked with bringing in a possible insurgent. Xixas nodded slowly. "I believe so, sir".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Seven's first mission   Squad Seven's first mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Seven's first mission
Page 1 of 1