NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
What will, and will not (Open). EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
What will, and will not (Open). EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
What will, and will not (Open). EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
What will, and will not (Open). EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
What will, and will not (Open). EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
What will, and will not (Open). EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
What will, and will not (Open). EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
What will, and will not (Open). EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
What will, and will not (Open). EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
What will, and will not (Open). I_vote_lcapWhat will, and will not (Open). I_voting_barWhat will, and will not (Open). I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
What will, and will not (Open). I_vote_lcapWhat will, and will not (Open). I_voting_barWhat will, and will not (Open). I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

What will, and will not (Open).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:
What will, and will not (Open). Left_bar_bleue0/0What will, and will not (Open). Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

What will, and will not (Open). Empty
PostSubject: What will, and will not (Open).   What will, and will not (Open). EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 01:57

Xixas kept his eyes upon the cascading waterfall; his eyes simulating a wall of water that fed the lake below. Xixas wondered. Where was this? Besides, the Lake of Truth. That was exactly what he desired to find. Honesty outside the corruption of man, and free from the purity of nature.

"Everyone, and everything has vanished..." Xixas chuckled, his words sounded ridiculous as he spoke them. The Valedictorian Ninja stepped across the water, each move creating delicate ripples that mirrored his thoughts and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:
What will, and will not (Open). Left_bar_bleue0/0What will, and will not (Open). Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What will, and will not (Open).   What will, and will not (Open). EmptyOctober 28th 2013, 13:50

The Lake of Truth. One of the few areas that, when neared, forbade war. For... Decisions were made here. Desires were noted. Thoughts revealed. The place was sacred, worshiped by some. Others claimed it a curse. Stepping toward it, I noticed a figure. Not fearing an attack, I shrugged off the notion, and stared into the crystalline waters that would, hopefully, answer my question.

Who am I, really?
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What will, and will not (Open).   What will, and will not (Open). EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 02:35

Xixas noticed a presence as he stood atop the massive cress of water, roaring at the skies as it crashed against the earth. His eyes shot to the approaching entrance, and found a figure. Upon first sight, Six felt his hand twitch, an instinct to potentially arm or defend himself if needed. However, this was not the case, especially with who the stranger appeared to be.

"Rae..." Xixas said under his breath, one of his Squad Seven being the last he would expect to find. The spray of mist obscured his vision, but there was no mistaking the girl who served with village alongside him, and Hyaku. Through the Chakra sense control at his feet, Xixas lept from the waterfall, and followed it suit to the Lake of Truth. He caught himself as he landed on the water, and stood to face his teammate, standing near sixty feet away.

"It is you. Rae".
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What will, and will not (Open).   What will, and will not (Open). EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 11:24

When I saw my Squad Leader, I froze. Surprise flooded my body, and I could feel my eyes widen.

"Xixas?..."

There was no mistaking it. The clothing, the lithe movement, and even his voice. An ache hit me that I didn't expect, and I shook my head.

"What are you doing here..?"

The typical question escaped my lips before I could bite them back, and I broke my gaze awkwardly by closing my eyes.

Damn..
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What will, and will not (Open).   What will, and will not (Open). EmptyNovember 2nd 2013, 02:12

Xixas procured his balance on the water, and took a step forward, and then pulled it back. "I came here to ponder, and to think". He let the words escape his lips after being carefully chosen. He wasn't fully entitled to coercing at the moment, and his body began to tense without his permission.

"Why are you here, then. Rae?". His hand made a gesture to the area around, then fell to his side. "I didn't know anyone came to this place... If there was anyone to come...". Xixas let his gaze wander, flowing with the lake, and steady as the sky that was swiftly being overtaken by the thick veil of clouds.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What will, and will not (Open).   What will, and will not (Open). EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 16:17

"Because... I need to look at who I am. Why I'm here. And... What I'm going to be doing in the future. You and Hyaku are my partners, my squad mates... But.... I feel uneasy. And I wish to dismiss this feeling, to repel it and feel at ease with you two."

Putting my hands over my heart, I bowed my head to him with my eyes closed.

"I wish not to be so reserved to you, sir... I wish to be what I can be at its fullest, to be able to fight along your side with no chains holding me back."

Opening my eyes to him, I spread my hands.

"And thus... I came here to reflect."
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What will, and will not (Open).   What will, and will not (Open). EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 01:03

Six debated his thoughts, and turned away from his company. Xixas understood the songs that were played before him, and the choices it held. The world was in a coma, and only one thing could wake it up. Xixas unlimbered his Chakrams, and gripped them tightly, menacingly.

"Dare. As Captain of Squad Seven, and your pronounced leader, I demand that..." Xixas turned to face her. "You show me, your reflections. The world has gone mad, and if you cannot prove yourself against the madness, I would rather you cut down here".
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What will, and will not (Open).   What will, and will not (Open). EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31

My leaders gaze was as cold as ice, and I could see his grip on his weapon would be white knuckled if his fists showed. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath.

"If that is your wish, Xixas.... Then so be it."

Take a deep breath Rae... And then close your eyes.

Slowly, I walked toward him, before setting my first foot against the water. As the water rippled from my chakra sealing a place for my tread, I slowly walked toward him. When I was eight feet away, I stopped. Tilting my head down, I stared into the bright blue eyes of my reflection. Reaching up slowly, I took off the Okami mask- my trademark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will, and will not (Open).   What will, and will not (Open). Empty

Back to top Go down

What will, and will not (Open).
Page 1 of 1