NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 I_voting_barTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 I_voting_barTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 07:19

"Fiine!" He caught his sword and got up, "Alright, keep up you two!" I run at Torai
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 07:29

Torai quickley enters his battle stance, "I see you have speed, but can you match mine?" he says preforming a handisng,

"Four legged jutsu!"

He drops to all four limbs and uses his chackra to increase his speed by an immense amount, allowing him to run past Kisorgi, heading towards Tsukishimi. At the same time, Makato, using his surprisingly high speed, runs toward Kisorgi and jumps over him, following Torai.

Chakra: 4/5
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 13:38

Tsukishimi stood there and slightly amazed. This guy out speeded Kisorgi. She saw the man racing towards her and just right before he was in front of her she surprisingly with her own speed she pointed the sword directly in front of his nose, "So you like picking on girls I see." She ran her fingers through her hair smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://kileoskaguya.weebly.com/
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 16:30

Torai laughed, "Nope" he said, "i just had a hunch telling me to attack you, but i guess it was wrong.". He could smell Makato, who had snuk past her and was right behind her. He winked, and at the instant he did so, Makato lept towards her right leg, bearing his fangs and ready to bite her. At the same time, Torai jumped backwards and threw some kunai at his foe.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 16:35

Tsukishimi didn't see his dog meaning that it was only one place. She used her sword to block the kunai then she spin kicked at the dog to block his attack, "Two on one.. How is that fair to a girl." She ran forward to slash at Torai.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 16:49

That reminds me thought Torai as he dodged her attacks, Where is that Kisorgi person?.he jumped over Tsukishimi and ran towards Makato. His companion didn't seem injured by the kick at all as he ran happily towards his owner. "That's my boy" said Torai to Makato, "it's time for that jutsu". Torai began to grinn as he preformed handsigns.

"Get ready!" Beast-man clone!"

A cloud of smoke appeared, covering both Makato and Torai. But when it cleared, Makato was nowhere to be seen, instead there were 2 Torai's.

Chakra: 3/5
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 21:33

Kisorgi ran in, and smiled, "Hey, which one do you think is more of a dog, the man or the man?" He did this to try to anger him.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 15:34

Torai nearley lost his temper at that remark, but he soon calmed himself down. Because of his dog-like features, he had often been bullied at the academy. But he soon learnt that there is only one way to deal with bullies: To stand up to them! "If you're trying to make me mad, you might aswell give up 'cause it won't work" he said to Kisorgi. "Makato" he whispered in his companions ears, "You take Tsukishimi, i'll fight Kisorgi. Makato ran towards Tsukishimi, throwing several kunai, Torai did the same only he ran towards Kisorgi.

Chakra: 2/5
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 17:25

Tsukishimi grew slightly annoyed, "The kunai didn't work the first time so why would it work now." She threw kunai of her own and deflected them. She then threw three kunai with explosive tags connected to him at Makato.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 18:11

He blocked them, and waited for him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 18:12

Torai did not answer Tsukishimi's question (probably because he didn't have an answer) Instead, he jumped up, aiming an axe kick at Kisorgi while Makato aimed aa punch at Tukishimi's head.

Chakra: 1/5
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 18:43

He blocked the kick, and rolled back at the impact.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 21:22

Tsukishimi laughs as the punch comes toward her, "Torso there are major flaws in this man beastn clone." She attempted to grab Makato' s arm flip him over and slam him into the ground, "Your not in sync Makatos slowly and weaker then you."
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:27

Torai grinned in response to her statement. "Unfortunatley for you, Makato is just as good at fighting as i am" he said, aiming a punch at Kisorgi. When he did, thd jutsu was realesed, turning Makato into his original form before hittinb the ground. Because of this, the arm that Tsukishimi was holding had dissapeared. Makato bounce off the floor and leapt at Tsukishimi aiming a powerful but non-leathel bite at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28

I moved my head, dodgeing the punch. I jump up, and aim a kick at your head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3