NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Dynamic Duo EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Dynamic Duo EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Dynamic Duo EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Dynamic Duo EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Dynamic Duo EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Dynamic Duo EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Dynamic Duo EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Dynamic Duo EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Dynamic Duo EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Dynamic Duo I_vote_lcapDynamic Duo I_voting_barDynamic Duo I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Dynamic Duo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
Dynamic Duo Left_bar_bleue0/0Dynamic Duo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Dynamic Duo   Dynamic Duo EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 19:32

After finally reaching the time he was able to, Kuraudo was more than eager to start his sage training. Luckily he wouldnt have to do it alone. He would have his fellow kage, Wakitaro to assist him. Together, they would both reach the ranks of Sannin together. Hopefully it would be much easier than going alone, considering they could teach eachother. Each containing a bijuu would allow for additional fighting as well. but Kuraudo stumbled upon a rather interesting artifact in his childhood and wondered if it was still there. In a brief period of time, he led Wakitaro to a cave entrance. On the inside was but a mirror.

This was not simply an ordinary mirror, it was the greatest test of willpower this village had to offer. Anyone looking upon this mirror will see themselves in a new aspect. Kuraudo found himself gazing upon the mirror, everything was identical aside from the background. Kuraudo found himself staring until a hand reached out and grasped his shoulder. This was not a loving grasp, but a firm grip seeming to try to pull him inside. As he backed away, the body came with him until it was finally completely out of the mirror and he was staring at himself.

Kuraudo walked outside with himself and immediately stood in a fighting stance, as soon as his image attacked, he would be ready. While waiting, he focused his chakra to his hands so he could make a quick escape if needed. His image lunged and instantly made its way behind him. The only way to tell who was who was the obvious gray tone left on the clone. While it seemed to be a clone, its grasp was true and had all the strength Kuraudo himself had. From behind, he had full control over whatever he needed.

The shadow was gripping him and Kuraudo drove a kunai deep into its side. He knew it was too good to be true as the shadow faded into a puddle. An obvious water clone. He would have to think in the same way as his opponent would think, what would he himself do in a fight? A fist emerged from underground and struck Kuraudo directly in the face. He was truly stunned, he would not do such a tactic unless in the most dire of situation. He recovered and responded with a flick of three drops towards himself. The drops fell onto the shadow and Kuraudo was ready to spring his trap.

He made hand signs for his water clone jutsu. A total of five clones were formed. His opponent mirrored his move. However, Kuraudo added a twist. He made each clone touch hands and use the lightning split jutsu. Each was forced to cast the jutsu behind their back so the mirror could not see. This was an abnormal tactic and the clones sprung. As the ten bodies sprinted toward each other, Kuraudo made the hand signs for water dragon jutsu, he noticed the clone opposite to him was making the same signs, this had to be the real one. Each had a water dragon before them. Kuraudo then formed Lightning blade in his left hand. He was hoping not to have to reveal this jutsu too early, but his mirror would not expect it. He combined both hands and a bright light drowned the area. He used his dragon as a whip and swept all five clones. The mirror sat against a tree in dire agony until it faded away into the sun. Kuraudo looked at Wakitaro and ushered for him to fight his Mirror as well.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo   Dynamic Duo EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 22:51

Finally, I felt ready to try and become a Sannin myself, through a lot of training. At first, I had made myself up to the idea that I would, as always, be alone to reach that new goal of mine. I was surprised to hear that another member of the Council, Kuraudo, had reached the necessary skills to get a chance at that feat too. I had to admit; two at a time would probably ease the task and allow us to reach our common objective faster than anyone else before. Since we had so much in common, yet so many differences too, it could only benefit the two of us if we followed that path together.

In order to train, Kuraudo led us to a cave where he said he had, long ago, found an ancient artifact that could help us. Inside the cave lied a mirror. It was the first time I saw it, yet I could have told for sure that it was no ordinary mirror; just by that feeling it was letting flow. I watched Kuraudo as he stared at his reflection for quite some time. Thenhis own reflection went out of the mirror and they fought together. Once victorious, my Kage friend told me to “fight my own mirror”. I guessed that was my cue. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I may have stayed like that for a moment until I saw something weird. My reflection was moving on its own. While it was still mimicking my movements, I could sense a different will was doing it. The reflection then started to slowly come out of the mirror, always facing me. Then, assuming a fighting stance, it attacked. It might have been the fastest combo I had ever seen. It was moving as swiftly as me and was also using as much strength as I was. Matching its every blows and strikes, I managed to block or dodge every single one of them. Although it seemed like an even battle, deep inside, I knew I would not be able to win if I kept on like that. After enduring the repetitive hits, I had had enough. It was time for me to take care of things.

Deflecting one last combo, I started attacking by myself. Unfortunately, my reflection deflected every single one of my hits, like if it knew where and how I was planning on attacking and delivering all my hits. At first confused and amazed by that ability, I quickly discovered how to beat it: I had to become stronger than what I already was. I then started to tap into my Chakra to enhance my own speed and strength. As my reflection did the same, I carried on speeding up and hitting harder at each second. It kept on like this for a while, and then I had enough. I let go of all strength to only care about speed. As my reflection, it could only be able to copy what it sees of me. Therefore, all I had to do was becoming invisible.

Concentrating my Lightning Chakra at a very high density through all my body, my hits were becoming so fast that it was impossible for an eye to follow. Even for me, if I looked at my arms, they looked as if they were not moving at all. Barely sensing anything thanks to my lightning-fast blows, I could only see the reflection retreating to the mirror, beaten and defeated. Carefully slowing down to normal speed, I realized my feat. In order to reach the rank of Sannin, I would have to overcome not only all the obstacles before me, but also my own self.

I turned to Kuraudo and nodded, showing that I was relishing that challenge and that I would not let anything discourage me from our common goal.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo   Dynamic Duo EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 17:29

It was about time for Kuraudo to start stage two of his Sannin training. He needed to learn new jutsu. This may be one of the most difficult of his trainings due to the fact that he was learning something purely based off of raw knowledge. Before he could do any of this, he would first have to learn how. He couldnt do it with sheer willpower. He would need a bit of a boost. It was hard enough for him to learn lightning style and his kekkei genkai helped him with that. He would need a bit more if he wished to learn wind style. He would start with the hand signs.

He followed his ally's instructions veer bat-em. He would not fail now, it was pertinant of a Sannin to know every element of jutsu. Rather than just jumping in, he would start small. He placed a shuriken in the palm of his own hand, just sitting there left a bit of a mark on his hand, he only used the sharpest of ninja tools. He used the best of his wind abilities to lift it from his palm and rotate it in a clean circle, however this was more complicated than expected and the shuriken refused to stay in his palm. It rather preferred to fly in random directions and sometimes at his face. He had a few cuts on his face from this practice.

After nearly an hour, he managed to perfectly balance the wind chakra in his palm. It felt like it nearly drained a fourth of his chakra, and he expected it would come across as much easier than simply practice. He didn't seem to have the natural ability for wind jutsu, he feared this would become his weakest link jutsu wise. He hoped he would have better luck with stone and fire.

Fire came to him quite quickly. It was much like lightning only slower and more violent. He managed to perfectly focus the flames in his hand within ten minutes. he felt as if he mastered the jutsu completely after a mere half hour. He formed a perfect flame pillar reaching nearly 30 feet within three fourths of an hour, it may have been the easiest jutsu he ever mastered. Next up was stone and this was one that he feared. Stone was completely different from all the other jutsu. It is slow and defensive whereas Kuraudo preferred swift attacks and worried little about defense other than dodging.

His stone training was even tougher than the wind training, his body seemed to lack what was necessary. The only form he could really master in earth style was mud, and that didnt do him much good. He could lift small pebbles and sand and such but the rest seemed to be a true challenge to him. It took all his body strength just to lift a rock half the size of his own weight. He needed to work harder on this, but that seemed like enough working on his jutsu that day, he needed to rest up for the next day in order to have his full strength.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo   Dynamic Duo EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 00:37

The day before, I had proven to myself that nothing was impossible to do if there was a good motive for it to come true. Fighting my own reflection and pushing my limits had awakened me to a new potential. I was but one step closer to become a legendary Sannin and master the Sage Mode. On this one day, I had to prove myself the same thing again by being successful in yet another challenge: to learn and use all of the five Chakra Transformations. Lucky for me, I already had mastered two of them: Fuuton, the Art of using the Wind, and Raiton, the Art of using the Lightning.

Since Kuraudo was still with me, I concentrated first on the use of Suiton, the Art of using the Water. I knew it would be difficult, but I had to try it. Therefore, I found a puddle and started to train by trying to draw water from it. Starting by trying to create Water from the air would be madness and nearly impossible. Therefore, I concentrated my Chakra to make it form a current between me and the puddle of Water at my feet. My guess was that it was just like when I had learned Fuuton. I had to become one with the currents. Instead of fighting them, I had to let go and follow them. Thus I focused on the teachings of my friend and I soon was able to use Suiton correctly. Even though I would require more training, I was now able to influence a small river’s current and create powerful offensive and defensive techniques.

Unfortunately, learning a new Chakra Transformation like that cost me a lot of my own Chakra. Within a single hour of hard training, a fifth of my Chakra was gone. Lucky for me, I had brought some Chakra Pills to help replenish my reserves.

Next was Katon, the Art of using the Fire. I had to be more creative to learn that one. Using some Raiton, I used the Lighting to start a Fire with which I could train. This Chakra Transformation was quite violent. While it was mainly the same as Raiton for the feeling of power, unlike it, which was more focused on speed, it was more focused on raw power. It took me twice as long to master this Transformation, so two hours, and once and a half the Chakra I had spent, but the violence of the techniques was astonishing. Again, I had to use some pills in order to keep up.

Finally came for me the time to learn Doton, the Art of using the Earth. I was nervous to learn this one. While the four others were about non-solid elements, this one was asking to take control over solid matter. I spotted a stalagmite nearby and trained using it as a guide. I focused on the rock around and under it to rise up and form a wall. I had to try again nine times for it to finally rise for a couple inches. I then got an idea. What if I tried to use the vibrations of an impact to help me? I tried that out by stomping hardly on the ground. When I saw a six-feet tall wall of solid rock rise before me, I knew I had found the trick to it. Here again, the cost to learn was hard. I had spent three quarters of my Chakra in order ro find that new trick and be able to make it with mud and sand too.

Without taking a pill that time, I simply walked away back home. Another day of training was behind me. Only two more training sessions and I would be ready, finally.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo   Dynamic Duo EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 15:26

(OOC: Due to some technical problems, this is Ryan's post, not mine)

Day three was finally upon them. They were halfway finished with completing their Sannin training and so far, it has been on of the most grueling tasks Kuraudo ever encountered. He never experience something so tough and requiring of critical thinking in his life before. However, the following two days would be even rougher than the first two. The last day would definitely be the most difficult of all of them. It may be worse than all combine, he feared it would not be as hard as rumored. He didnt wish to jump right into it, he would take his time with todays training.

The third days training would be the most dangerous, not physically, but for the mind. The doctor gave him a few pills to take. He said they would transport him inside his seal so he could encounter his bijuu, Reinbo-ju, the seven tailed wolf. The most majestic of the bijuu. He hoped to master the learning of rainbow style jutsu from this monster. The sealing within him allowed him to do so, however, he hadnt truly tried it yet. This would be his first encounter in which he would be required to only use a jutsu hes never know before.

He ate the pill and quickly felt himself going under. He was in a dark room. The room was slowly illuminated with a bright glow of rainbows. Kuraudo felt nearly blinded by all the colors. He noticed a baby wolf laying on the ground. He couldnt help but to go and try to help it. It was chained to the ground and seemed helpless by itself. As he crept closer he noticed that there was no key for these chains, the pup was merely latched to the ground. He couldnt help but want to help. As he touched the chains, they felt molten to the touch. He pulled away his blistered hands. He looked up to hear the laughing of other animals.

He seemed to be completely surrounded by black cat-like creatures. Wherever they walked, they left a black ink following them destroying the masterpiece of this world. Kuraudo was instantly saddened by the damage they had done. He managed to make eye contact with Reinbo long enough to hear it speak to him. If you break these chains, ill give you all the power you need to fix this world. Together, we can undo everything that they have destroyed. Kuraudo knew it would hurt, but it was a must. He grabbed at the chains with mass amounts of chakra built up in his hands. He used water style to coat his hands to counteract the heat. The heat seemed to be raising and the water felt as if it were nearly boiling. With all his might he pulled and pulled until the chain finally snapped. His hands were bloody and torn. He looked at the now free Reinbo. It grew into the size of a large dog. Reinbo gave him a lick on the hands as he grew brighter and brighter. As he looked around, the creatures started to fade. They were slowly being replaced with colors. As if struck by lightning, Kuraudo woke up. He saw the world in a new perspective.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo   Dynamic Duo EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 22:53

(OOC: This is my post on the Training)

The third day of training was upon us. Half of it was already over, yet I knew the worst was yet to come to us. So far, all I did was training using my own Chakra and mind, adapting them to the good conditions. This one time, I had to finish what I had once started: tame Shussan, Father and Creator of the Eight Bijuu.

In order to do so, I took some pills of my creation, designed to link me directly with the Sealed Mark on my body containing the Untailed Beast. I knew it would be the most dangerous training session I would ever be part of, but I could not allow myself to go back. In order to become a Sannin, I needed to master every technique and Jutsu at my disposition. Waiting for the pill’s effects to kick in, I sat on the floor, in a meditating position. There, I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was in a monochrome world, where all was black and white, except for me and a creature before me.

I knew the creature was Shussan. Therefore, I put a knee on the ground and, bowing my head, I told it:

“Father, I am here to finish what we once started. I am here to finally gain control over your powers in order to protect the one I hold dear.”

The creature turned to face me. Then, its form changed. From a tiny gray mass, it had become a huge gray winged Spider, every legs on his body were of different color, each representing one of his children, the Bijuu, and ending with a razor-sharp claw as long as a greatsword. It had one big eye in the center on its face, surrounded with eight smaller ones. Its two mandibles looked as sharp as the sharpest blade. It looked at me and said:

“I was wondering how long it would have taken for you to come back here. The last time we met, I was the one asking you for shelter, which you gave me by accepting me into your very own body. Very well. If you can make a decent web, then I will show you what you want to know.”

I was no spider at all, but I knew that, in order to make a web good enough to support the weight of Shussan, I would have to put a lot of effort in it. I started by using the powers I already had. I used my Chakra Chains and linked them one after the other, being careful to tighten them enough so that they would not break under Father’s weight. Once done, I invited him to climb on it. He placed a single leg on it and everything shattered.

I was feeling desperate. How could I make a web good enough for him? Then, it struck me. I had figured out how to make a web strong enough. Only his own silk would do. I went behind him and got a grip at some of the gray thread. I immediately felt all the Chakra that it contained. There was so much that I feared I would be completely consumed by it. Even though, instead of resisting the flow, I followed it and let it spread into me. Using the Beast’s Chakra, I made a web mixing both my Chakra and its own. The web has thrice as big as Shussan, which was, in the end, maybe as big as the entire Village. I felt completely drained, but I used the thread to replenish myself when I was nearing my limits.
This time, Shussan did not break it. He walked on the web and returned to me, saying:

“You have passed the test, Wakitaro. Only my own thread is strong enough to support me. Now, come here. I will teach you what you came here for.”

I approached him and he took me between his mandibles, careful not to cut me in two. He placed me on the web and wrapped me in silk, making my body absorb its Chakra from every possible opening. I woke up back in the human world, in the same state that I had left it. The only change was that feeling of power and awakening I felt inside my body, as if it had awakened from a deep slumber that lasted for way too long. I was now ready to withstand the final test, the final training to the rank of the Legendary Sannin.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo   Dynamic Duo EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:41

The final day of their training was finally upon the two of them. It was time to enter sage mode. The hardest of the sannin training. To enter sage mode, one had to strike a deal with his own summoning contract. For kuraudo, that meant he had to persuade the Butterflies. This would be a pretty easy task seeing that they were known to be the pushovers of the animal kingdom. He felt as if he had this one in the bag. Only an anti-miracle could keep him from achieving this seemingly flawless task. The only problem was his inability to summon the rainbow butterfly, leader of butterflies.

He bit into his thumb drawing the metallic taste of his own blood. He placed his summoning seal on the ground at let loose.

"CACOONUS!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I NEED RAINOSIS. *sigh* "Im sorry for yelling, i just really need your mother right now. Any chance you could ask her to come out." He was feeling a bit impatient with this little guy. While he never successfully summoned Rainosis alone, he expected this new bijuu therapy to do him a little good on the chakra needed to summon her. She was the only one who could truly unlock his sage potential. She was the key to his power.

Cacoonus did not seem to happy with being yelled at. He felt a little hurt by his human companion. "Am i not good enough for you anymore Kuraudo? Every time you've needed me in a fight, ive been right there. Now that you need something else, i suddenly become an object. Im not sure if i want to even consider telling mother about you. It seems a bit like its actually more of a personal problem. I have no ties to it whatsoever. You summon, i come is that not how-." Kuraudo stopped listening at this point. He zoned out thinking about all the things he COULD be doing with his time. He had a strict deadline to keep.

"Okay okay. Im sorry. You've been nothing but helpful in the past but i really need your mother to help me finish my sannin training. Ive been working my butt of for half a week now. Ive been beaten and bruised but ive lived until now. I really need her. Shes my only hope to leave this hell. I cant handle it anymore." He broke down into tears trying to convince this cocoon to arrive with his mother. He seemed to be moved by this.

"Fine, ill be right back." He left with a poof. Kuraudo waited a few minutes before making the summoning seal again. this time he tapped into his rainbow chakra. He managed to summon not only Cacoonus, but Rainosis as well. After summoning this giant butterfly, Kuraudo fell to the ground with fatigue. He was completely out of energy.

An angelic voice filled his ears.

The power you seek is easily attainable for one with the veins of rainbow. Im more than willing to give it to you. I trust the word of Reinbo. Reinbo has been a friend to us for a long time. I grant you my power.

He grew the most majestic of wings that lifted himself into the air. His eyes began to glow radiating an aura of infinite colors. This was the power he came for. This was sage mode.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo   Dynamic Duo EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 13:26

Finally, the last training session was upon us. Today was the ultimate test as I would now have to enter a new condition: Sage Mode. In order to do so, I would have to negotiate with those with whom I struck a contract: the Lightning Avians. Unfortunately, only Uyoku, King of the Avians, would be able to grant me that power and I was lacking to power to summon him yet. Few options were open to me, all more dangerous than the other. I could try to overpass my limits, but failure would mean death in this case. No, I had to use another way.

An idea came to my mind. It was risky, but maybe the safest of all. I placed a scroll on the ground and placed a summon seal on it, but the seal was not to summon one of the contracted Avians. It was to summon me back. I called a Kage Bunshin to take my place here, in order to bring me back when I would be done and prepared myself. If a normal Summoning Seal allowed the creatures to come here, a Reverse Kuchiyose should be able to get me there.

Without waiting any more, I unsummoned myself to the Avians’ lands. The technique was a success, but I did not end up on firm ground. I ended up in the sky, maybe hundreds of meters above the ground. I immediately sprouted wings using Shussan’s powers in order to save myself from certain death. I started to head in front of me, not knowing where to go exactly. A giant black and white bald eagle came to me, reaching my side at an incredible speed.

“Hello Washi. How are you?”

The eagle looked at me and let out a cry.

“Wakitaro. What are you doing here? More importantly, HOW did you get here? No human can reach these heights, even if able to fly. It would be too exhausting for them.”

I nodded, showing that I knew that.

“Sorry, friend, but I have something to discuss with the King, Uyoku. I would like to have an audience with him, if possible.”

Washi seemed to think about my demand.

“Very well. I will take you to him. Follow me and try to keep up.”

He accelerated and strated heading North. I kept up and, within five minutes, we arrived at… I looked at Washi.

“There is nothing here but clouds. Are you sure this is the place?”

Washi did not say a thing and went even faster, this time too fast for me to follow. I left me there, alone in the clouds. I searched in every direction but did not see a thing until I looked up. The sight caught my breath. A huge city was floating above the clouds, surrounded by a huge wall made of what seemed like Ebony and Ivory. The City of the Lightning Avians was before me.

I flew there and headed towards the biggest building, which I assumed would be Uyoku’s Palace. I entered the door and saw him, perched on a high stand near the ceiling. He looked at me, his yellow, vertical eyes seemingly staring at my inner self. He flapped his wings and descended to me.

“Wakitaro Saiken. I know why you are here. By reaching this Palace within the City of the Skies, you have completed the test and thus are allowed to tap into the power of the Skies. Use that power wisely, my friend.”

He flapped his six wings once again and a lightning bolt struck me. I woke up on the ground, back to the place I came from in the beginning. Only I felt something had changed. I looked at my clone, still there, and asked him to take my current appearance. He transformed into me, but something had changed. He removed his Mask and gloves and showed me our face and hands. The hands had become the scaly claws of birds of prey, but could still be used as normal hands while, on my face, a small beak had appeared on my mouth and my eyes turned like Uyoku’s. My hair had become black and white feathers. At this sight, I thanked the clone and made him vanish. The power of the Avians was now in me. I had become the Sky Sannin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo   Dynamic Duo Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Duo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Book 1 :: Training :: The Path to Sannin-
Jump to: