NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Training Tsuyoi EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Training Tsuyoi EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Training Tsuyoi EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Training Tsuyoi EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Training Tsuyoi EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Training Tsuyoi EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Training Tsuyoi EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Training Tsuyoi EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Training Tsuyoi EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Training Tsuyoi I_vote_lcapTraining Tsuyoi I_voting_barTraining Tsuyoi I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Training Tsuyoi I_vote_lcapTraining Tsuyoi I_voting_barTraining Tsuyoi I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Training Tsuyoi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
Training Tsuyoi Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Tsuyoi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Training Tsuyoi Empty
PostSubject: Training Tsuyoi   Training Tsuyoi EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 19:14

It had been over five years since Koto received his birthday from his former sensei Wakitaro. He never even tried to unleash the seal on his bijuu even a bit. His whole life he kept a tight grasp on him and never let him loose. He always feared that his bijuu would take control over him at one point and he would wreck everything around him. It would ruin his life. But all of that was in the past. Over the years, he completely mastered every limit that his body had to give him. A new evil was arising, and he needed to be ready to face whatever came his way. He knew that he would be the perfect front line of defense against any threat, and with Tsuyoi's power, he would be unstoppable. Yet, that is what he feared the most. What if he himself couldn't stop it. What if he destroyed everything...?

This fear still plagued his thoughts and he knew they would only eventually be suppressed once again, yet his fears still grew to an extent. With this fear, only weakness would emerge. And from weakness, power arises. He knew the first step to mastering Tsuyoi, was to drop all fear of him. He was the vessel and master of the bijuu. Tsuyoi served him, not the other way around. Yet, he gave him a home to live in. Inside Koto, he could rest and cause havoc.

He summoned upon the sleeping Tsuyoi and apologized for breaking his week old slumber. He was the usual grumpy old boar, but this time he had a much more angry expression upon his face. Koto walked to a secluded area where he was sure no one would hear any cries of agony. He sat upon a hackstack in a run down barn and leaned as far back as he could. He began breathing slowly and shut his eyes. He eventually faded from the humanly world and fell into a state of his own mind. He approached the giant red boar known as Tsuyoi.

He was pleased to see his vessel and greeted him with a deep voice. "So after over half a decade, you've finally decided to see me face to face?" He asked with a mighty roar. Koto was finally glad to put a figured to the picture that he imagined nearly all of his memory. He was the second closest being in his life, other than his wife of course, and in a few months, his baby. He would protect his family no matter what. He would learn to tame his best friend. Tsuyoi seemed to be able to understand what Koto was thinking and raised an eyebrow.

"So you wish to master the power of my strength? After all this time!? What took you so long human? What makes you think i wont crush you right now purely out of boredom and hatred? What makes you so confident that today is the perfect day to do anything!?" His voice echoed through the black corridors and rang back into Koto's ears. Koto responded the best he could, by mirroring the threats.

"And what exactly makes you think you could crush me? You are simply imprisoned by my will." He pointed to the now visible chains appearing around Tsuyoi and walked closer to him. He stood within a few inches of the giant beast's grasp and put his hands behind his back to show how confident he was. "Maul me then beast! Do your worst, i want to see the lights leave your eyes when you realize how caged you are right now." He said with the most confident of looks on his face. He was done with his fear of Tsuyoi, he would be the controller from now on. It would not be the other way around. He was tired of the fear of his own strength crippling him. There was only one way to fix it, and he wouldn't back down.

He held his hand into the air and a bright red key appeared in his hands. It was hot to the touch and had two small spike on the tip of the bridge. There was a lock on the chains of Tsuyoi's cage and Koto knew what had to be done. The beast eyed the key desperately and whispered sweet songs to make Koto use it on the lock. However, the fear was still living inside of Koto. He was afraid he would hurt his loved ones. This was no ordinary fear of power. On more than one occasion he had been called a monster, a fiend, a tyrant. He was even raised by a supposed tyrant, what if he truly was a monster? Would releasing another monster inside of him truly be a good idea. What if he hurt Kari? What if he hurt the baby? What if...

He heard a voice in his head and knew instantly who it was. It was Wakitaro and he was just the person Koto wanted to hear from. His advise always put him in a better mood. He would surely know what to do. He was the only one who could express to Koto what the right decision was. But for some odd reason, he wasnt talking. He sat there and said nothing; he simply looked Koto in the eyes and nodded. With this came great confusion to Koto.

"Say something! Tell me what to do! I need your help Wakitaro! I need you!" He begged for the answer but nothing left the man's lips. He pleaded and yelled but to no avail. He didnt know why he was being ignored, but it infuriated him heavily. He hated being the outcast. He always was, he walked alone. But then he thought of Kari and how much he loved her. He felt a bit better. He thought of the late Taku and the loving rivalry they had. He thought of everyone who had left just so he could prosper. He wiped a tear off his face and stood back up. He extended his arm and opened the lock.

Tsuyoi removed the chains and sat in front of Kotonaru. "I am yours to command, master."
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net

Training Tsuyoi
Page 1 of 1