NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Training for Sashin EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Training for Sashin EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Training for Sashin EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Training for Sashin EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Training for Sashin EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Training for Sashin EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Training for Sashin EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Training for Sashin EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Training for Sashin EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Training for Sashin I_vote_lcapTraining for Sashin I_voting_barTraining for Sashin I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Training for Sashin I_vote_lcapTraining for Sashin I_voting_barTraining for Sashin I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Training for Sashin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:
Training for Sashin Left_bar_bleue0/0Training for Sashin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Training for Sashin Empty
PostSubject: Training for Sashin   Training for Sashin EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 22:21

It had been over a week since Sashin Tayaru had bought a new house, moving into the village, and he had already gotten quite used to life in there. He would often go out for a walk early in the morning, possibly stopping in a nearby shop to buy food. But, he felt weak, and became worried that if a problem arised, he would be un-able to deal with it, so he decided to go out and train.

It didn't take him long to reach his usual training spot, a large open field with bright green grass and a few trees. Once there, he started doing handsigns,

Jutsu: Density fists!

The air infront of him began to condense, forming the shape of 2 fists that where each 3 times bigger than regular fists. He swung his fist, making one of the air fists do the same, hitting a tree and nearley breaking it in half, but not completely.
That's not good enough he though to himself, repeating his previouse action with his other fist, this time hitting a different tree. He grinned when he saw the tree fall down. He continued doing this for the next hour or so. After wards, he became exhausted, only having a little bit of chakra left. He decided to try something new, so he started preforming handsigns,

Jutsu: Density sphere!

Since he had very little chakra, Sashin only created on sphere of condensed air, but 1 was enough for him. He then started to use his chakra to change the shape of the sphere into that of a spike. He decided to call this his "Density spear jutsu". He pointed at a nearby tree, which was bigger than most others, and sent the air spike flying at it to test it's strength. He smiled after seeing the results: the spike had gone right through the tree, leaving a large hole in the middle. He would have loved to train more, but he was nearley completely out of chakra, so he walked back home. One day of training was over, but many more awaited....
Back to top Go down

Training for Sashin
Page 1 of 1