NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi I_vote_lcapNisshoku vs Kisorgi I_voting_barNisshoku vs Kisorgi I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi I_vote_lcapNisshoku vs Kisorgi I_voting_barNisshoku vs Kisorgi I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Nisshoku vs Kisorgi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:
Nisshoku vs Kisorgi Left_bar_bleue0/0Nisshoku vs Kisorgi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Nisshoku vs Kisorgi Empty
PostSubject: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 23:13

Nisshoku walked through the field waiting for his opponent his spiky icy blue hair blowing in the wind. While his pale whit eyes searched the area scanning it to get a good feel. Of it for field advantage.. The area was filled with trees brought for proper protection. Also it was filled with tiny pebbles and medium sized rocked which would be good for throwing. But the best thing about the area was the how fast and fiercely the wind blew and the faint huge open river area being watched over by a cliff.

He walked his way onto the river heading to the base of the mountain leaning against it. He then closed his eyes waiting for his opponents arrival. He was sure to have his hands full with this right. His movements would have to be precise and as elegant and soft as his Hyuuga Style is suppose to be...
Back to top Go down
http://kileoskaguya.weebly.com/
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 23:19

Kisorgi was going to be late, but he cared little, as he knew whom he was fighting, and the person he was fighting was no Joke. he decided to think back to what his master told him, or atleast when his master was alive.

"Kisorgi, you have a big frame, and are tough, but, remember, its not strength that wins everything, its smarts that can be the deciding factor in a battle." Of course I never listened to him. It seemed stupid, or atleast at that point, that simple smarts could win... but he decided to keep it close in mind, and ran to the arena full speed and once he got there, he said, "Sorry I was late, I had to do something."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 23:28

Nisshoku opened his eyes and smiled. Thks was his usual greeting to everyone friend or foe maybe even to enemies. He walked up to the man and extended his arm to shake his hand,

"Hello Kisorgi. Don't worry about being late it's fine. Hey man lets have a nice and full fight. You mind taking the first move. And to insure a full battle lets start off slow and let loose."

He smiled once again as chakra expelled from his eyes as preparation, "Byakugan." He said with a deep seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 23:37

"I won't go full out if you won't." Right after he said that, he put his hand to his head when he remembered another thing his master said.

"Never, Ever, hold back, if you do, it could be the end of your life." "Never mind, I won't hold back." He shook it off, and ran at the boy, full speed.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 18:30

He sprinted off as well matching his speed while springting he felt the ground curve into he feet which meant that there was some sort of incline in the ground which weren't very good for the majority of his fighting techniques. He ran sideways to a much more flat area. There he took his sixty-four palm stance and awaited for him to enter his striking zone. But also while waiting he calculates which chakra points he should hit first and if he should completely shut them down. He uses his byakugan to observer him.

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on August 29th 2013, 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 18:33

"Im not going to run at you, My master Taught me Patience." He stood in his stance, and smiled, "I don't know much about you, but, i don't trust that stance."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 18:53

He smirked knowing that the man figured out his plan. He stood directly back up enter a different stand, "You got me man." He stored chakra into his hands that wouldn't be detected. When at a efficient amount he thrust his arms forward causing the chakra to be released from his hands in the shape of a hand that grew bigger the closer it got towards Kisorgi,

"Eight Trigrams: Air Palm!"

After the palms he ran behind them at Kisorgi to get in range for his sixty-four palms attack. But while he was running it it he started sliding into his stance but not enough for Kisorgi to notice until he was in range
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 19:46

Kisorgi stood, waiting for something to happen, Even though this boy was faster, he had much faith that he could still win, not easy, but still win. This was a low chance, and he knew it, but he had to follow the chance. "So, ive got a question, if you can answer it, ill be amazed." He said, smiling as he did not say the question.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 17:22

As Possibly got in rage he twisted both his wrist side ways pointing at his torso. He started to thrust his hands forward aiming for his first chakra points but before he did he was intrigued by his question, "Sure what is it?" He continued his attack smiling back at him.

"Eight Trigrams 2 Palms," he said while he awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 17:34

He stood there, taking the pain and said, "Did you have a trainer, or master?" He smiled, and awaited the pain to arrive.

My master stood there, and took all the pain i delivered to him.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 17:38

He continued the attack him yelling out the next palms all the way to sixty-four. He looked into his eyes and his facial expressions change to a more saddened one, "No but there is someone I will prove myself to one day."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 17:44

"Why don't you prove yourself to me." He stood even with the pain after all the attacks, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 17:52

Possibly started to highly respect the man in front of him... He wanted to release his full power including tapping into the beast inside him, "Now I have a proposal.. You make my forehead bleed and Ill go all out."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 17:54

"Are you sure? If so, i need my sword."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 17:55

Nisshoku was perfectly fine with the sword thing, "Yes do you best."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 17:57

He unsheathed a sword, and stood ready, "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:01

He stood in a different position one that was similar to the sixty four palms but more up right.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:04

"All right, but i must warn you, its been a long time since i fought like this." He smiled and cracked his neck, and remembered a few things, but disregarded them. He charaged at Nisshoku, at full speed and slashed.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:10

Possibly just stood there watching the blade as it would seem like normal speed to Kisorgi to Nisshoku him seemed like slow motion. Possibly calmed his mind and cleared it from every besides the oncoming attack which allows him to slow the speed of it within his mind to triple his reaction time. He them quickly launched two palms on the right side of the blade causing it to redirect and miss Insanity but also when he strikes he infused his finger tips with chakra that when it hit the blade would send a shock wave to the user.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:12

He took the shockwave, and smiled, "not bad."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:23

He the spin kicked the blade repeating the same thing but this time the shock wave would be temporarily paralyzing.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:24

he froze and said, "Nice job, but i requim 1 question, again."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:38

He continued to his next attack not allowing the paralyzation to wear off he palmed him in the center of his abdomen where his central chakra network would be. If this attack was to connect it would temporarily sever his chakra network, "And what would this one be?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:40

"Do you have expierence, with weapons?" He asked, falling to his knee with the Palm.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:43

Nisshoku spun aiming his his left foot heel at Kisorgi's jaw, "Slightly the basic stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:45

"If you ever wish to train with me, tell me." He broke out of the paralysis, and aimed to grab your leg.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:50

He smiled, "Sure thing man."

He then used his other leg as if it was a springboard. He pushed off the leg jumping into the air causing the other leg that he kicked with to fly over his reaching hands and fall towards the ground. Once that leg was safely on the ground Nisshoku used the one in the air to bring down a forceful axe kick towards Kisorgi's head.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:51

the axe kick landed, and his head bleed a bit and said, "Not bad, but... im not done yet." He got up.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:55

Nisshoku flipped back a few feet so he could at least give the man some advantage seeing that close combat was his specialty.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 18:56

"Your the first to make me bleed for a long time, your a damn good fighter, ill admit it." He said, sheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nisshoku vs Kisorgi   Nisshoku vs Kisorgi Empty

Back to top Go down

Nisshoku vs Kisorgi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next