NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Bleach Sparring EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Bleach Sparring EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Bleach Sparring EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Bleach Sparring EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Bleach Sparring EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Bleach Sparring EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Bleach Sparring EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Bleach Sparring EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Bleach Sparring I_vote_lcapBleach Sparring I_voting_barBleach Sparring I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Bleach Sparring I_vote_lcapBleach Sparring I_voting_barBleach Sparring I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Bleach Sparring

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 03:19

Kaitos was walking around the World of the Living, scouting the power levels of those that would oppose him. Overall, he wasn't interested by any of them. "What a shame. There's no one here that can give me a good fight."

Just then, he felt a strong Spiritual Pressure. "That could be a good challenge."
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:
Bleach Sparring Left_bar_bleue0/0Bleach Sparring Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 03:36

Naga was sitting on a bench in the park, feeling rather bored. It had been weeks, maybe even months, since the last hollow attack, and he haf found nothing to do. But then, suddenly, he felt a high Reiatsu, possibly that of an Espada's he hoped. He ran towards the location of this Reiatsu, prepared for a fight. When he got there, he saw a man with a number 0 on his forehead and a mask piece on his right cheek; he was definetley an Espada. "What are you doing here, Espada?" He said to him.
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 03:39

Kaitos approached the man. "I'm here to see if there were any threats to me and the other Espada. And yours seems to be the highest around here. But you're not a Soul Reaper. You're a Quincy." Kaitos used his speed and moved behind him. "Just how strong are you I wonder."
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 03:45

He smirked and clicked his fingers, covering his clothes in blue energy. Once the energy disappeared, he was wearing his Quincy suite, ready for battle. "I'm quite strong actually, but how strong are YOU?" He said, pulling out a Seele Schneider from his belt and activating it, causing it to grow a blade of blue energy. He turned around ans slashed his weapon at his opponent.
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 03:51

Kaitos put up him right arm and let the blade hit his forearm. The blade went it and a bit of blood trickled out. He looked at the cut, the blade still in his arm. "Interesting. Your blade was actually strong enough that it barely got through my Hierrero." Kaitos turned and swung his left leg forward to strike Naga in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 04:01

"It seems i did" he said, jumping back, pulling the blade out and dodging the kick at the same time. "Well, since that worked, let's try this. " he said, holding out his arm and and creating a navy blue bow of metal,

Spirit weapon creation

He placed is blade on the side of his bow, pulled it back, and let it go, shooting the blade at Kaitos, aiming for his chest.

Reiatsu: 985/1000
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 04:07

Kaitos stopped his leg as Naga jumped back and set it down. "You seem quite strong. Strong enough to know my name. My name is Kaitos Ishikawa." He watched as Naga fired the blade from his blade.

As the blade flew at Kaitos, he merely side stepped it. "Surely that is not your best." Kaitos held up his right hand like a gun and shot off a small red Cero at Naga.

Reiatsu: 985/1000
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 04:22

The Cero was very powerful, but not fast. He jumped up, and once in the air, he created a disk of Reiatsu under his feet,

Hyrenkyaku

Once in the air, he shot 3 energy arrows at his opponent.

Reiatsu: 970/1000
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 04:26

Kaitos drew his sword and cut the first 2 arrows. He caught the third arrow and crushed it in his hand. He then jumped into the air and began to walk toward Naga. "I have told you my name. It is only fair that you tell me yours. I would like to know the name of such a strong opponent."
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 04:36

"Aaw common, i'm not THAT strong" he said sarcastically, "but, if you're so desperate to know, my name is Naga Sato." He shot 5 more arrows at his opponent, and then throwing a blade at an erea in the ground.

Reiatsu: 960/1000
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 04:42

Kaitos cut the first 2 arrows, dodged the next 2, and let the last one hit him square in the chest. It bounced off, but nicked his chest. "You have been able to get past my Hierrero, even if just barely." He pointed to the number 0 on his forehead. "And that is no small feat on Espada Number 0." He watched as he threw the blade into the ground. Intriguing. What is this Quincy planning?

Kaitos held up his right hand and fired 2 Bala, which were weaker than Cero, but faster.

Reiatsu: 965/1000
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 04:50

He used his Hyrenkyaku to move at an incredibley high speed, easily dodging the Bala. He then threw 2 more blades at the ground.

Reiatsu: 955/1000
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 05:00

Just what are you planning? Kaitos didn't want to take any chances. He spun his sword so that the blade was pointing down. He held it close to his chest and set his hand like a claw at the base of the blade. "Now. Terrorize, Zetsumei Sekai." He run his hand down his blade as he raised his sword into the air. He became engulfed in red and black flame. When it vanished, he was standing there in his Resurreccion.

Reiatsu: 915/1000
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 05:07

He was surprised that his opponent had entered his Resureccion so early. He shot 10 arrows at his enemy before throwing a 5th arrow at the floor.

Reiatsu: 945/1000
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 05:11

Kaitos used his wings to deflect 5 arrows each as he flew at Naga. He raised his sword and slashed a red Cero wave at Naga.

Reiatsu: 875/1000 (25 for Resurreccion upkeep)
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 05:19

Naga jumped off his disk, dodging the wave and shooting an arrow at Kaitos

Reiatsu: 940/1000
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 05:21

Kaitos blocked the arrow with his hand. He spread his wings and flew at high speed toward Naga. As he got close, he charged and fired a large red and black Cero from his mouth.

Reiatsu: 825/1000
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 05:34

Naga decided to take the hit, which may have seemed crazy! He was hit by the giant blast of energy and was sent flying back until he hit the ground with incredible force. He felt as if he couldn't move, so he used his newley learnt technique,

Ransotengai

He used thin strings of Reiatsu to move his body as if nothing had ever happened to him. He shot 3 arrows up at Kaitos.

Reiatsu: 930/1000
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 05:38

Kaitos gave an evil grin as he watched Naga fall to the ground. He flew down at Naga and let the arrows hit him in the shoulders. The arrows grazed him and drew some blood, but Kaitos kept flying down at Naga, preparing for a downward slash.

Reiatsu: 800/1000
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 05:49

Naga smiled, and almost laughed, when he saw his opponent flying down st him. He quickley rolled to the side, and stood up. He took out a tiny bottle called a Ginto. If you looked at the formation of the blades he had thrown down on the ground earlier, they where in the shape of a pentagon, a pentagon he was outside of, but his opponent wasn't. He grinned before oppening the bottle and drooping some Reiatsu on one of the blades near him,

"Sorry, but it's over. Sprenger!"

As soon as the Reiatsu hit the blade, there was a massive explosion in the pentagon. This soon expanded and covered the whole pentagon, probably hitting Kaitso.

Reiatsu: 805/1000
Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 05:55

Kaitos was engulfed in the explosion. When he appeared, he was alive, but he had reverted back to this normal form. His sleeves were torn up to the shoulders and each had about 4 or 5 streams of blood flowing down them. "Not bad. You may just prove to be a threat... eventually. I wish to fight you again when you are stronger, at your strongest in fact." He sheathes his sword. "But for now, I must depart back to Hueco Mundo. Farewell... Naga Sato." Kaitos turned around and a Garganta appeared in the sky. Kaitos walked through it, leaving the World of the Living. The Garganta closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Sparring   Bleach Sparring Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Sparring
Page 1 of 1