NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Satoshi's RP test EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Satoshi's RP test EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Satoshi's RP test I_vote_lcapSatoshi's RP test I_voting_barSatoshi's RP test I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Satoshi's RP test I_vote_lcapSatoshi's RP test I_voting_barSatoshi's RP test I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Satoshi's RP test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:
Satoshi's RP test Left_bar_bleue0/0Satoshi's RP test Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 19:53

I slowly walked, my burlap bag bulging from the herbs I was gathering. With every step I took, my claws jingled against my legs, making a musical chiming that I could hum to. "Seeing blue in this field of green.." I continued to sing bits, going with the rhythm of my walking. The river flowed peacefully beside me, and I stopped to gather as much Yarrow as I could, wrapping it up in thin paper before placing it in my bag to continue my walk.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:01

Satoshi walked into the field calmly and without much care. He looked around and smiled as he smelt the summer air. "Hmmmm. This is so beautiful and relaxing....Nothing like my home." He headed to the biggest stone in the field which was the meeting point for the people who would be testing him. He arrived there first and frowned. "Rude. They are the ones who want to test my abilities yet i am the first one here. Oh well. It isn't that much of a big deal....." He then sat down on the jagged rock and waited for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:11

Nisshoku was slightly late but he was almost there. He ran through the forest heading to the training spot. His icy blue hair trailed behind him as the summer air danced along his skim leaving warmth. He then arrived as he saw on of the people we was suppose to be sparing with. He the jumped from the last tree and onto a small river bed barely making a sound as his feet his the water while he used chakra to stay afloat he then looked in the man's direction once again

"Hey man sorry I'm late," he said with a deep seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
http://kileoskaguya.weebly.com/
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:15

Blushing, I looked up to notice the two people of whom I was supposed to join today. Cursing, I lost all regards of collecting and ran to the rock side, crouching much worth my name. Blushing, I looked over at the blue haired ninja, then over at the one of whom we were supposed to be testing. "Agh.. I apologize. I was collecting herbs..." Rubbing my head, I made sure my mask covered my canines once more, before pulling my wolf mask over my face. Lacing my claws onto my hands, I laid my bag aside and crouched on my hands and feet.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Rp test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:19

Satoshi looks up and sees the two people. He smiles a bit and waved a bit. He didnt like being around people much because of his past. "H...Hey.......D..Dont worry young lady....Its fine...I..I just got here early is all." He put on a fake smile. He jumped off the rock and landed near the two of them. "S..So you two are testing me? W..What kind of test will it be then?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:27

He smiled back he looked the man in his eyes as the sun shined on then revealing then pale white tent. There is no pupil it all white indicating this man was from Hyuuga Clan. While looking into the man's eyes he extending his arm offering a handshake getting ready to talk,

"I'm Nisshoku Hyuuga... This will be a test of skills... Both offence and Defense would be my test but I'm pretty sure this young lady has other things in mind."

He the ed his head to her and released a deadly attractive smile.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:33

Blushing, I quickly looked away from the blue haired ninja, before staring at the trainee. Growling I quickly used chakra to hide my sound before cutting it off as I crouched three feet in front of him. "I am Rae Okami. I am here to test your senses, and how well you can use Chakra, to your advantage. Not just in Jutsu, but in tactics." With a slight growl I laughed. "Unfortunately, I do not relate from any true 'Clan' Like the Hyuuga. I'm merely an Okami, from the Northlands. I hope that I do not fright you.. As it would.. Be against my goal. So please. Forgive my beastly tendencies.." I stood up and bowed to him.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Rp test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:36

Satoshi looked at them both and nodded. "So one of you is judging me on my strength, speed and style while the other judges my chakra control, my techniques and my tactics. Seems legit. And dont worry. I come from Sunagakure. It is surrounded by things much worse that an pretty lady" He smiled and stood there. "So the first move shall be yours. Since you are a lady. Any objections Hyuuga? Oh and im Satoshi Sabaku"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:41

He look at the man once again,

Nope I'm perfectly fine with that."

He close his eyes as he made one hand sign. His eyes then released a wave of chakra from his eyes, "Byakugan!" He entered his. Normal stance ready to strike to back his partner up. He looked at her one more time, "Go ahead Rae-San."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:45

Nodding, I looked back at Hyuuga. Quickly I vaulted over Satoshi, before using my claws to rip only the back of his shirt off, then sprinted away, using chakra to cover my sounds and appearing ten feet away to Satoshi's right. I let my eyes relax, and used my senses to hear the heartbeats on the field.

"Full guard. We won't hit to kill, merely to stun."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: The test begins   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 20:53

Satoshi sighs as he looked at the woman dash at him. When she tried to claw him he just lifted a single finger and sand rushed out of his pouch and stopped him from being touched. He then turned to her. "If you aim to stun then you wont hit me. Aim to kill. After all. This is a test. Aiming to kill will bring out my full strength will it not?" He then looked over at the Hyuuga. "And you. Your eyes......They intrigue me. I'd love to try them out sometime."

Satoshi then went onto the offensive. His sand that protected him had left some traces on Rae. He smirked as this was all he needed to get someone. But he was playing it safe. He opened up pouch number 2 and even faster sand sprang out. this one flew up into the air and showered down. Before it showered sand he threw up one chemical that was hydrochloric acid. This would corrode anything it touches. The sand absorbs the acid through the chakra in it. When it rained sand, it rained 1 km in diameter. This would be handy as it would easily hit anyone who cannot use Earth style jutsu. "Sand Release: Acid Sand Shower!" He smirked as only a small area didnt have any acid sand rain down and that was the area that Satoshi was standing in.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 21:03

Nisshoku quickly spinner his way towards Rae. While in front of HE he started spinning faster expelling chakra from his body that spun faster them him. He also gathered chakra into his hand and slowly started moving them forward.

As the chakra expanded from his body it started to shape into a dome that extended to cover him and Rae with enough space for her to move freely. When the dome completely formed he thrust his hands forward with the chakra one this forcing the chakra gather into his hand  to shoot forward like a air palm towards Satoshi,

"Eight Trigrams Shooting Palm Rotation!" He made sure to only fire the palms in Satoshi' s direction to not hit Rae.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 21:08

Noticing the Chakra being expelled was in an excessive amount, I quickly made myself as small of a target behind Nisshoku, before using chakra to coat my body over. The sheen was barely noticable, and continued to wait.

"Trainees... I hate how they get so full of themselves...." Sighing I growled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: The test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 07:04

Satoshi only smirks as his third pouch was opened. It was already empty and not in sight. No one could see where it was without visual jutsu. But it would be too late. His sand had travelled underground towards the two shinobi and had picked up hard minerals into it from crushing stones and rocks. It broke out of the ground inbetween Nisshoku and Rae. It would split in two and grab their legs. Then it would whack them both into eachother. "How was that for a 'trainee' Huh?" He sat down on the grass that was underneath his feet and the acid sand shower had stopped.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 15:06

Nisshoku watch every move he mad using his Byakugan. He could see the sand pouch and the incredible speed of the sand once underground. He knew he had to react fast he then expelled more chakra from his body while spinning but this time it cover him from head to toe like a thin mummified sheet.

But this was expanded enough to protect Rae. Sense the previous attack still in effect it would be difficult for him to expand the dome without Rae getting caught between the walls. But he did so anyway but he only expanded it so that the sand that was already there hit the circled dome.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 17:06

I could tell that Nisshoku was trying very hard to protect me, and it irritated me to a fault. The chakra was nearly tangible in the air, and I was beginning to grow impatient. "Nisshoku, what if we took this to the water?" I was still crouching, feeling the hasty movement from the underground attack. I couldn't wait to use what tricks I had up my sleeve, but I needed a change of terrain.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 03:02

Satoshi saw them both conversing inside the dome of chakra that the Hyuuga clansman made. He just smiled as he looked over. "Thanks for trapping yourselves." He then placed his face over the hole that his sand had made when it was traveling underground to the two of them. He started sucking a lot as the air was being removed from the dome of chakra and the tunnel too. "Fuuton: Vacuum prison!" He kept sucking out the air knowing that this wouldn't get them. But it would force the Hyuuga clansman to remove the dome if they do not want to choke to death.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 17:38

He then released both domes giving Rae the time to move were she needed, "Move Fast!" He then aimed three more air palms at Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 19:04

I launched myself over to the water, letting the lands life flow into me as a chakra boost before landing on top of the water, letting the chakra hold me up.

"Hurry up and come over here!"

I then took two Shuriken out of my pouch and threw them at Satoshi, adding an extra surprise in the middle of them.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: The test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 19:09

Satoshi sighs as he saw both attacks coming at him at once. He did the boar seal and then disappeared into the ground. He was moving about without leaving any trail of where he was."Douton: Mole Jutsu" He traveled underground and then attempted to grab the Hyuuga's leg. He would pull the male down into the ground only leaving the head above ground if he was successful. He then went out of the ground and looked over at the female. "One down one to go......" He got his own shuriken out and blew on them. They started spinning at a fast pace and had a little surprise around them. He flung them at the woman smirking. "Fuuton: Wind Blade Shuriken!"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 19:29

Nisshoku grew annoyed quickly, "Time to get serious!" Before he could grab Nisshoku he formed two lion fist around his hands and thruster them towards the ground were Satoshi was coming, " Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fist!!!" When his fist hit the ground it started to make the ground collapse and a huge dent went down where his palms would hit Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 19:33

Noticing the Shuriken coming to me, and the chakra infused into them, I put one palm up.

"Single Palm Absorbtion!" I quickly took the chakra that fueled the Wind Style, and then easily sidestepped the shuriken.

Nisshoku was using effective jutsu, but I feared that against our Opponent would avoid it simply with his sand.

"Nisshoku, mud!"

I tried to say as little as possible without giving away the full plan.

Last edited by Okami Rae on September 10th 2013, 18:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: The test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 14:19

Satoshi got hit underground with the air palm attack blasted from Nisshoku and was bleeding. He looked at Rae and saw her on the water. He felt blood leave his head and shoulder. The warmth of it was weird to him as he doesn't bleed to often. He looked over to the male with with the hunger for blood in his eyes. He had lost all sense as soon as he was bleeding. "I will kill you!" He sent sand after the two of them at high speeds aiming to kill. The sand looked like a blur but was shaped in a needle to maximize hits, speed, damage and make sure they die.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 18:49

Nisshoku spun on his heels as the same thing that happened to his hands did to his feet but instead they formed eagles, "Gentle Heel: Diving Falcon." This form of taijutsu boosted his speed well enough to counter the sand. He dashed forward once kicking his right leg swiftly a Satoshi while his also use his left fist to keep him from countering the leg so easily.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 18:53

As soon as he was hurt, I put my hands into the water.

"Okami style, Natures wall!"

The water around my hands flashed up, spontaneously appearing from the speed it took to. The sand continued to bombard it, and I let some water turn it into mud.

"Single handed absorption!"
I put my hand against the wall before draining the chakra out of the current sand bombardment. Feeling reinvigorated, I continued to hold the wall, adding more layers of ice to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Satoshi's RP test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's RP test   Satoshi's RP test Empty

Back to top Go down

Satoshi's RP test
Page 1 of 1