NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds I_vote_lcapShussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds I_voting_barShussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds I_vote_lcapShussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds I_voting_barShussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds Left_bar_bleue0/0Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 21:51

I was outside the house, meditating. Rae was out hunting, so I took this moment to think about what happened lately.

But, instead of a calm meditation, I sensed something in the air. A dark aura was approaching the village's outskirts, yet I felt a connection to it. Concentrating, I tried to identify the source of this feeling I felt.

"Impossible...", I muttered.

I got up and wrote a message to my wife, telling her not to worry, and went to find the source of the energy. Although my senses were telling me that it was him, I had difficulties to believe them. Had he returned to bring peace or chaos?
Back to top Go down
Sincerely Yours

Sincerely Yours

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 21:55

Kuraudo rode a wave into the village with Tamashi on his back. They were to create as much destruction as possible. But he felt a presence. Then he saw him. His only equal was just below him. He gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:
Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds Left_bar_bleue0/0Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 21:56

Ai went to find Kari since they were going to take care of something. She saw Wakitaro. "Wakitaro is that you?"

Tamashi was with Kuraudo. "So who are we going to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 22:00

I could not believe my eyes, yet he was just in front of me, riding his wave like if it was nothing.

"Kuraudo..."

I heard a voive behind me, a voice I reckognized well too.

"Ai, what are you doing here?", I asked.

Standing in position, I kept my eyes on the two individuals approaching us. That woman on his back was making me feel like there was trouble in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sincerely Yours

Sincerely Yours

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 22:06

Kuraudo jumped down. He ignored Tamashi out of silence rather than disrespect. He glanced at Ai, then to Wakitaro.

"Its been a while Wakitaro..." He stood casually and talked as if speaking to an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 22:07

Ai was happy to see Kuraudo. "Is that you?" she said getting closer to him.

Tamashi got off him and saw Ai get close. She stepped in front of her. "Watch where you are going hon you might just let's say get hurt." Tamashi said grinning
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 22:17

I frowned.

"Kuraudo... So you have returned, as it seems. Many cried your departure, just like many wished for your return. But I doubt they ever thought about this kind of return."

I put a hand on Ai's shoulder to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Sincerely Yours

Sincerely Yours

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 22:29

His smile faded his face and he gained a neutral expression. "Do you not remember when we were children? I was the eldest, so naturally, i was bossy. You all hated me. I was the odd one out. But now im relaxed. I just dont care anymore. Who says we are the wrong side?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 22:31

Ai wanted to hit Tamashi. "Look I just want to talk to the one I love."

Tamashi laughed. "Hon he doesn't love you anymore he found a new muse." she said going up to him and kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 22:39

I shook my head.

"Have you fallen that much in lies and deception? No one ever hated you. You were a leader and a friend to them. Not once have they thought of hating you."

I sighed. Wakitaro's memories were coming back to me. Memories of a time when everything was peace and harmony, the children playing together.

Looking at him seriously, I continued:

"Those who live in darkness are more than likely to bring darkness with them, but where the dark reigns, Light will always find a way in to light up the souls of the worthy. it is not too late to stop this madness of yours, boy."
Back to top Go down
Sincerely Yours

Sincerely Yours

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 22:44

At the word boy, he knew something was off. He was less of a boy than Wakitaro. It confused him, but he was too consumed by Tamashis kiss. He broke it after a few moments and glared at Ai. "I poured my heart out. You dont love me."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 22:47

Ai was again heartbroken. "I see how it is..." she said turning but then tried punching Tamashi.

Tamashi grabbed her fist and started twisting. "Not the best choice hon..." Tamashi said as her eyes turned azure blue
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 05:01

I looked at Kuraudo. The boy I once knew sure had changed. He who once was fueled by love and friendship was now corrupted by darkness and malice.

"It is still time to turn back, friend. You could come back to them and you could all live like you used to."
Back to top Go down
Sincerely Yours

Sincerely Yours

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 16:04

Kuraudo took a moment to look at the village. He looked around and saw his old home was torn down and abandoned. "You know, once everyone did love me. But now how do they think of me? I did it all for them and they treat me like this just because they dont understand! Why shouldn't they suffer like I do?" His storm chakra swarmed around his body and his eyes began to show a bright white as his hair was lifted.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 22:24

I felt the rage of the storm coming closer. It looked like his negative emotions had gotten a hold of him, forsaking the good ones.

"The Kuraudo we know is not a man to hold a grudge. His friends have long awaited his return in order to show him how they missed him and regret his departure. This does not have to end in a battle between friends in order to find who is right and who is wrong."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 14:37

"His friends dont care! They sneer him and talk about the kage who betrayed them all! Who ruined all of their lives!" Thick bolts of lightning begane to strike all around them. The air began to swirl like a vacuum.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 14:42

I shook my head.

"You are not that Kage. That burden is mine to wear, not yours. He made that happen for the sake of the village, yet I have to live with it. It is both a burden and a privilege, for he was both a hero to some, yet a monster to others."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 15:35

He whispered under his breath. "Yet i suffer." He put on the mask and yelled. Giant bolts of lightning began to strike away at the terrain around them. "Kill me Wakitaro! End my suffer."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 15:39

I got on my guards, for the lightning was now a proof of his anger and hatred. If left uncontrolled, it could cause unwanted damage.

"No, friend. I killed you once and have no intention to do it again. And my name is not Wakitaro."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 15:42

Reinbo was refusing to give any of his chakra to Kuraudo, and so the storm continued. He lowered hir hand to launch a lightning bolt at the unamed man. "Then, stranger, you will die."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 15:49

I catched the bolt in my hand and deflected it by putting a protective layer of Chakra around it.

"I am no stranger to you, Kuraudo. Although we never really met, we both know each other."

My eyes started to glow, changing colors nine times to then return to their original one.

"Wakitaro Saiken never existed. It was me all along."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 15:52

He watched as he caught the bolt and ignored his conversation attempts. He gathered as much chakra in his fingertips as possible and shot bolts for all directions. He then called upon his wave once again.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 16:03

I quickly dodged the bolts and saw the wave once again. He was obviously not interested in talking anymore. I snapped my fingers and my Mask appeared on my head. I sighed when I thought about the present situation. It seemed I had no other choice but to fight him...

I assumed a defensive stance and scanned my surroundings. With the incoming wave, I had better have an escape route to reach quickly.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 16:13

He stood on the wave looking down on his target. "Hear the roar of the thunder clap!" Kuraudo lifted a hand to absorb a bolt of lighting. He then submerged himself in the water too murky to see through and had the water stretch to surround Wakitaro's vessel.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 16:24

As water was surrounding me, I knew I only had one possible escape route: up.

I spread my wings and flew upwards fast, escaping the water surrounding me seconds earlier. I moved in order to be behind him and landed back on the ground.

I stood on the defensive, for attacking was not an option for me. Maybe he was sad and angered, but I kept hope that he would be able to see the light again without me having to use strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds   Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds Empty

Back to top Go down

Shussan and Ai vs. Kuraudo and Tamashi: Battle for Lost Bonds
Page 1 of 1