NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
What a Strange Man.. EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
What a Strange Man.. EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
What a Strange Man.. I_vote_lcapWhat a Strange Man.. I_voting_barWhat a Strange Man.. I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
What a Strange Man.. I_vote_lcapWhat a Strange Man.. I_voting_barWhat a Strange Man.. I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

What a Strange Man..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:
What a Strange Man.. Left_bar_bleue0/0What a Strange Man.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

What a Strange Man.. Empty
PostSubject: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 14:16

Taking my usual stroll through the village, as I had been for the past three months now, I stopped at the ramen shop. Despite me never being able to hold it down, I always had the urge to eat their noodles. When the shop keeper saw me, he gave me a knowing smile and went to cook my normal order. Sitting down on one of the stools gingerly, the lead of my Anbu guard suddenly appeared in the seat next to me.

"Ma'am, I will try it first. You know the drill."

Sighing, I nodded at Shuzu, before rubbing my stomach absent-mindedly. The child had began kicking, and it felt so strange underneath my hand...
Back to top Go down
Theslipknotguy1

PostSubject: Re: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 14:29

As i was walking back from reading my book i suddenly felt hungry"rumble" "wow by the sounds of it i must be hungry hmm" i look around and found a convenient noodle shop right in front of me "well guys looks like this will have too do" i say while looking at Night and Shadow then started walking towards the shop "this might also be a good place to pick up some info" i then open the door and stick my head though then i walked to the counter "3 bowls of your best noodles please sir".
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:
What a Strange Man.. Left_bar_bleue0/0What a Strange Man.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 14:36

Beside me, I saw a familiar face. When the chef brought out all four of my bowls, Shuzu tried each one before deeming them fit for me to eat.

"Long time no see, eh Black?"

I looked over to see him, sitting at the seat patiently waiting for his order.
Back to top Go down
Theslipknotguy1

PostSubject: Re: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 14:39

I look over and smiled a bit "oh hi Rae isn't it ? night though he smelled something familiar had a feeling it might of been you" i giggled and put my hand on the back of my head while with the other one stroking night.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 14:44

Signaling for Shuzu to eat his portion, I nodded over at Black.

"Indeed. I see you haven't gotten yourself killed quite yet."

Yawning, I rubbed my stomach before starting to eat my meal. After a few bites, I looked over to see Chef bring Blacks order.

"Ah.. Chef? Could I get some Sweet Rum?"

Chef narrowed his eyes, and so did Shuzu.

"Rae, you know you aren't allowed Liquor anymore. Chef, please accept our apology, and would you please bring us some tea?"

Bowing his head back toward the bowl, Shuzu ate at an angle to where we couldn't see under his mask, but he could eat freely. Cursing mentally, I accepted the iced tea.
Back to top Go down
Theslipknotguy1

PostSubject: Re: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 14:52

I look at her "oh you are pregnant here i thought you just ate too much salmon aha" i giggle and put the 2 bowls of noodles on the floor for Night and Shadow and then dig in for myself.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 14:56

Growling at Black, I responded angrily.

"I would never be so horrible as to let my body waste away. Anyway, Shuzu. Where's Wakitaro?"

After being asked by Shuzu to call my husband, Shussan, Wakitaro in public, I bit out the name gracelessly. Albeit I was legitimately worried about my husband, I could care less for calling him something so impersonal.

"Still out ma'am. I can get one of the guard to deliver a message?"

Finishing my first bowl, I shook my head.

"No, if he's still out I would rather not bother him at work. Sorry Shuzu.."
Back to top Go down
Theslipknotguy1

PostSubject: Re: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 14:59

I looked at my bowl and said "husband trouble" while giggling.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 15:31

"Not trouble at all. Just... freedom issues, more like."

Sighing, I looked down at my stomach happily.

"But each freedom has its price. Ah, Black. Meet Shuzu, my Anbu Guard's captain."

Standing up, Shuzu bowed low, his hair framing his Anbu mask perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Strange Man..   What a Strange Man.. Empty

Back to top Go down

What a Strange Man..
Page 1 of 1