NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Nikolai first Duel EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Nikolai first Duel EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Nikolai first Duel I_vote_lcapNikolai first Duel I_voting_barNikolai first Duel I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Nikolai first Duel I_vote_lcapNikolai first Duel I_voting_barNikolai first Duel I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Nikolai first Duel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Cuyler

Nikolai Cuyler

Character
Battle Experience:
Nikolai first Duel Left_bar_bleue0/0Nikolai first Duel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Nikolai first Duel Empty
PostSubject: Nikolai first Duel   Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 16:03

I got ready for my opponent.
Back to top Go down
Yuruka Tatashi

Yuruka Tatashi

Nikolai first Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai first Duel   Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 16:18

I slowly and menacingly walk into the area my opponent had chosen to battle: a wide open field surrounded by several trees. I grinned behind my metalic mask, excited by the fact that aftet SO long, i will FINALLY be able to claim the life of another victim. Or maybe i will let him live and force him to bear the pain of defeat force the rest of his sorry life. But it dosen't matter, either way he will feel pain.

"Are you prepared for this, worm?" I ask in a steely tone, "Well, to be honest, i do not care if you're ready or not, get prepared to know pain." I decide not to kill him, but instead i will give him a good beating, so i charge at him, not caring to alert him ad that would give him a chance to defend himself. I grab the hilt of my sword which is on my back and swing at Nikolai, aiming for his hip.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Cuyler

Nikolai Cuyler

Character
Battle Experience:

Nikolai first Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai first Duel   Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 18:04

I quickly pulled out my scythe and intercepted the hit. "Errrrraaaaahh! You want to die, knave?!"
Back to top Go down
Yuruka Tatashi

Yuruka Tatashi

Nikolai first Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai first Duel   Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 02:43

My attack has been intercepted, but i am far from done. I chukle behind my mask, if my opponent thinks he can kill me then he is even stupider than i expected. "Unfortunatley for you, that is highley unlikely" i before aiming a punch at his chest and then jumping backwards, away from the reach of his scythe. I pull out 5 shuriken, 2 on one hand and 3 on the other. I am not used to using these weapons, but my aim should be good enough to land a hit. I throw my shuriken at my foe with alot of power, making them go alot faster!
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Cuyler

Nikolai Cuyler

Character
Battle Experience:

Nikolai first Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai first Duel   Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 16:54

I narrowly intercepted the Shuriken attack with my scythe, but the punch to my chest from earlier had made me stagger quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yuruka Tatashi

Yuruka Tatashi

Nikolai first Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai first Duel   Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 16:32

Beneath the consealment of my iron mask, i grinn. He has avarege reflexes i thknk to myself, But his close combat skills seem poor. i nodd, having decided on what to do, and start walking slowly to my foe.
"You may think that attack hurt, but this punch will knlck the air out of you" i tell him, slowly increasing the speed of my walk before stopping. I wait for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Cuyler

Nikolai Cuyler

Character
Battle Experience:

Nikolai first Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai first Duel   Nikolai first Duel EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 18:27

I threw a swift swing of my scythe at my opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikolai first Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai first Duel   Nikolai first Duel Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikolai first Duel
Page 1 of 1