NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Preparing for the Tournament EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Preparing for the Tournament EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Preparing for the Tournament EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Preparing for the Tournament EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Preparing for the Tournament EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Preparing for the Tournament EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Preparing for the Tournament EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Preparing for the Tournament EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Preparing for the Tournament EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Preparing for the Tournament I_vote_lcapPreparing for the Tournament I_voting_barPreparing for the Tournament I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Preparing for the Tournament I_vote_lcapPreparing for the Tournament I_voting_barPreparing for the Tournament I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Preparing for the Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
Preparing for the Tournament Left_bar_bleue0/0Preparing for the Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Preparing for the Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for the Tournament   Preparing for the Tournament EmptyJune 8th 2013, 19:39

Kuraudo was very excited for the village tournaments. He remembered when he was just a genin he participated in dozens of tournaments. Of course, he did lose every single one. He got second place once. That was one of the happiest days of his life. As soon as he got home the parents got him ice cream. His childhood was where he wished he could live forever.

He was very much enjoying the village's festivities for the fifth anniversary for the becoming of kage. As a child, he wouldnt never thought this day possible. But now, it seemed more as a fact of life. He felt it was something he was born to do.

It was Kuraudo's duty to tend to the genin tournament. Although admittedly, they were his first choice. He was finally sure of what the rules of his tournament would be. This would be a fun event.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:
Preparing for the Tournament Left_bar_bleue0/0Preparing for the Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Tournament   Preparing for the Tournament EmptyJune 8th 2013, 19:45

Ashley was at her infamous garden when she heard of the tournament. "It will be so fun!" she said with a smile on her face. She had to take care of the Chunin tournament. "It will be nice to see the kids who are my age who know I might paricipate." She went back to her garden.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Tournament   Preparing for the Tournament EmptyJune 8th 2013, 19:47

Augusto was meditating by the sea after he taught a class. Draygan came and told Augusto that he would be supervising the ANBU tournament. "A strong group of ninja this will be fun!" said Augusto. He then remebered when he won a genin tourney. He was so happy that day but that was soon changed when his parents died that same day.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Tournament   Preparing for the Tournament EmptyJune 8th 2013, 21:44

Wakitaro, with his eternal Mask on, was busy at his personal laboratory when his loyal Sōzō entered to see him. Created to be his master's assistant and ever willing test subject, he was not surprised to see him working on animals, due to the lack of human volunteers.

"Master," he said. "The time has come for you to see for the creation of the Jonin Tournament you are supposed to hold in a couple of days."

Wakitaro's head rose, as if to look at his creation's eyes. Breathing in exasperation, he finished the animal on which he was working and followed the young man through the hall that leads to the Kages' quarters.

"I didn't realize it was already upon us...", Wakitaro said. "Well, at least I had the time to work on the Rewards. Hmm, it gives my brother and I two days to work on the Arena. This will be okay, but it will take all our free time. Have you posted the information papers as I asked you?"

"Yes, Master."

Wakitaro and his companion headed straight to the Arena, preparing it for the oncoming Jonin tournament.

"Send word to my brother that I am waiting for him."

"The Jonin better prepare themselves, for the opposing Shinobi will not be the only threat."
Back to top Go down
eldarking1

eldarking1

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Tournament   Preparing for the Tournament EmptyJune 9th 2013, 14:07

Fukushuu walked in too see his brother and said well brother this will be interesting this year they are all worthy but only one will become the victor and i have a good idea who it may be.

Anyway did u hear word about that possible assassination attempt on one of the council it will be fun to see if they come for us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Tournament   Preparing for the Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the Tournament
Page 1 of 1