NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lonely Wolves - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lonely Wolves - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lonely Wolves - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lonely Wolves - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

The Lonely Wolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:30

I got scared and Akazaru woke up, looking at the two of us, worried. He whinned a little and put his tail between his legs, nervous.

As he jumped off, I said:

"I'd better go. Thank you for everything. We will not forget it."

We started to run towards the shack we lived, our hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:
The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:33

I modified my Leaf Gale, using it to propel me in front of Akazaru and Connor.

"No. Pack your things. I'm giving you a job and a place to live."

Angrily, I stared him down. I let my eyes shift to the icy blue of my wolven form, and growled menacingly.

"Say no, and I will NOT be happy."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:39

I stopped and looked at her, nervous. Her change of tone and actions, the violence she was expressing in that moment, reminded me of my family. I had no other choice but to obey, for I wished not to cause harm to anything or anyone.

I kneeled, tears starting to come down from my eyes. Akazaru did the same, but came closer to me, as if he was even more scared than I was.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:44

Softening my actions, I sighed. My instincts were overpowering me, and that was frightening them.

"Ah.. I'm sorry. Okami's.. We're wolves. And.. Your story angered me. I apologize.. C'mon. I'll help you get whatever you have in the shack, then we'll move you into the Tavern."

Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:52

Trembling, I slowly got up and walked towards the shack, Akazaru by my side.

The shack was in a pitiful state, with holes in the walls and broken structure. Moss was getting on the walls and every bit of metal was rusted.

The inside was even worse, with holes in the wooden floor every three steps. Used to that floor, my partner and I went downstairs to get our sole possessions: a scrap blanket, big enough for two people, and some clothes for me. Akazaru picked up an old meatbone for himself.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:56

Nodding my head, I waited outside of the shack for them to come up. Looking at the sight, my heart clenched.

The place is nearly in shambles... Did they really live here?..

Shaking my head, I played with my late mother's necklace, the red beads a comfort hidden underneath my scarf.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:58

We came out shortly after, carrying our things in our arms and in an old backpack.

"You don't have to do this, you know? Although this does not look like the best comfort ever, it's our home. We always lived here."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 16:19

I growled lightly, before stifling it.

"Don't. Worry about it."

Clenching my teeth, I lead them to my Aunt's tavern. After having a short exchange with her, I motioned for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:12

We followed her, both scared and thankful. She reminded me of my own family when she was angry and I didn't want to see that again.

We stayed silent and waited.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:23

"I'm sorry for earlier.. I'm still young, and haven't learned to control my instincts yet.."

Sighing, I headed for the eastern village parts.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:27

As we followed, I nodded.

"I'm not a person who converses often. As I said, Akazaru and I have been alone for a long time, so we are better used to the two of us. I know you meant no harm, but that's how we are."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:35

Shaking my head calmly, I took a turn at the alley way.

"Non. My fault for imposing. However.. I do wish to help you. I feel kin, you know?"

Shrugging I made my way through the mazes of alleys before stopping in front of my Aunt's tavern, opening the door for him.

"Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:37

I felt nervous when she opened the door. I looked at Akazaru and then back at her.

"Is he allowed in? I won't go anywhere if he's not."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:41

Laughing loudly, I nodded my head.

"Dogs not being allowed in... Ha.. Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:44

I facepalmed when I realized my failure.

"Right... Okami... I had forgotten."

I took Akazaru and placed him on my head, then entered the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:46

Still giggling, I waved my Aunt over. After telling her the details, I nodded in agreement to several things she did before waving Connor over.

"You'll be working after your Ninjutsu training, and you'll be staying in a room that's across from mine."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:48

I bowed before the two of them, Akazaru dropping on the floor and doing the same.

"Thank you. Though I don,t know how to repay you now, I'm sure I'll find something eventually."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:51

Looking at my aunt, we both laughed.

"Nono. You're part of our pack now. Payment is done in hard work. That's all. Come, I'll take you up to your bedroom."

Waving for him to follow, I took him up both flights of stairs, before stopping on the top floor. going down to the end of the hall, I took a right.

"This one is my room. It's the furthest away from the stairs, since they scare me."

Walking to the second to last door on the right, I handed him his new key, put on a silent chord for his room.

"And this is your room. Fully furnished, bedded, and I'll go and buy you clothing later. You're going to come with me, non?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:54

I took the key and looked at her, tears of joy coursing on my cheeks.

"I owe you so much, I sure hope one day I will be able to return the favor to you."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:01

Picking up Akazaru, I put him onto the soft Futon.

"Nah.. I hate seeing people sad. I feed the homeless members too~ Every thursday night. Soup. Gourmet. My Tribe funds me, and them. They accept it because we must give back to that which gives to us. The Law of Equality."

Smiling, I motioned him in.

"look around. It's a really large space."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:05

I scanned the place with my eyes and nodded.

"It is, indeed, bigger than the shack we lived in."

Akazaru stretched and laid on his side, closing his eyes.

"Looks like someone already likes it."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:09

Laughing, I got up.

"I'll bring some robes from my room for you. Remember, this is for work. I'll be joining you as well. Shift starts in thirty minutes."

Waving, I left to my room, grabbing three traditional Kimonos, knowing they'd be big enough for him.

"These were my uncles. They should fit you pretty well!"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:13

I put one on over my clothes and asked:

"How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:14

"Ah.. lemme leave the room... Cause you don't wear anything under it. I'm gonna go change too..."

Blushing, I left the room to go put on my uniform.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:17

"Ah..."

I waited for her to be out and changed accordingly, then I got out, leaving my partner to rest.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:21

Coming out of my room with my hair styled and my kimono on, I bowed to Connor.

"We start soon, don't wanna be late do we?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:22

I scratched my head, turning a little red.

"No, of course not. That wouldn't be respectful of me."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:26

Walking down stairs, I waited beside my Aunt.

"When you serve, you just go from table to table. Take the money first, and fill their cups to the line. If a brawl starts out.. Just knock them out, and toss them."

Smiling at him, I took orders at the bar, taking chef's dishes to each customer.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:29

I did my best to do as they instructed me. Of course, I made some errors at first, but I took on me to not repeat them. I think I learned quickly because it became easier after each try.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:31

Making sure to check up on Connor every now and then, I smiled.

"You're doing well."

Then.. A brawl broke out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Wolves   The Lonely Wolves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lonely Wolves
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Book 2 :: Hidden Villages :: Leaf :: Town Square-
Jump to: