NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Long Awaited Reunion  EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Long Awaited Reunion  EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Long Awaited Reunion  I_vote_lcapLong Awaited Reunion  I_voting_barLong Awaited Reunion  I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Long Awaited Reunion  I_vote_lcapLong Awaited Reunion  I_voting_barLong Awaited Reunion  I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Long Awaited Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:
Long Awaited Reunion  Left_bar_bleue0/0Long Awaited Reunion  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Long Awaited Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 14:48

Tsukishimi was walking through the town square by the fountain. She puts her hands on the water feeling the relaxing coolness cool her down. She decided that today was a perfect day to hand out with her boy...friend kisorgi. But sadly he couldn't show up and she was left to wander in the park for a hour or so. He mad her way to a park bench and set there staring into the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://kileoskaguya.weebly.com/
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:
Long Awaited Reunion  Left_bar_bleue0/0Long Awaited Reunion  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 14:57

-after answer and done waiting for this random guy that asked me where he was at, i looked to my right to look at the surrounding nature and took a sip of my almost empty tea cup. as i was admiring the nature, i noticed a girl next to me. for some reason she looked familiar, i couldnt put my finger on it. she was looking into the sky, so i went into my bag and to refill my tea. i looked at her to catch her gaze. i nug her- "want some tea? looks like you could use some."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:00

She continued to look into the sky after hearing the man talk to her, "Sorry buddy I'm taken as she placed her hand on her sword hilt.
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:13

-looking confused?.- "im not interested....you just look like you could use some tea"
-i set 2 cups down, i pour my remaining tea out to the cups. i pick mine up, and take a sip.-
"you look disappointed..." -i say while looking up with her.i follow up with the tea saying- they tea will get cold soon"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:18

She grabbed her tea and lowered her head. She turned her head to face this man and he looked very familiar. Silver hair tall slim build bad manors and this tea.... She decided to let it go seeing as only flashes came to her but nothing useful. "Sorry about the I'm taken thing.." She ran her fingers through he hair after adjusting her golden arm brace her brother had given to her 3 years ago after they part that horrible day.
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:26

-while listening to her talk, i hear a jingle type noise from her, which sounded like something from my past. i take a sip of my tea and as i was drinking it i notice a golden brace on her arm, to be known it looked like the one i had many years ago in my clan, as i study it even more, i see my clan symbol on it!!- -my face grew a tad red yet at the same time pale. i sat up straight and i look up to her eyes and i ask- "where did you get that? that belongs to my clan!.... -in haste i move a tad closer, thinking she may know where my sister is at. i ask her again- "Where did you get that golden brace?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:31

Tsukishimi started to slightly get afraid seeing as the man has gone slightly crazy to the sight of her brace, "It was my brothers.. He and I got separated over 3 years ago I have yet to find him." He faced grew saddened but she still was alert seeing as how the man reaction was.
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:39

-in awwe, i look into her eyes, reading her, i whisper...- "Tsukishimi..."
-i keep the gaze, tapping into my memory, i see her my little sisters face and then hers right next to it. they look almost exactly the same....- "Tsukishimi..... thats my sisters name....i lost her....."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:49

Tears swelled in her eyes, "Mue....rto" Everything started coming back to her and she finally realized that this man was her brother. She tackled him crying into his chest squeezing him tight, "You found me!"
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 15:59

-grasping her tightly- "i told you i would find you....i never stopped thinking of you..."
-a tear runs down my face. -i cant believe it... i found you....."
-filled with bliss, i cant fathom what just happened...realizing your still crying- "i wont leave you again Tsukishimi"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 16:02

She was truly happy her brother came back to her on the most unexpected day. She had so much she wanted to tell him so much she wanted to do with him. She stood up and started to tell him everything that happened during there separation even the filthy bandits that tried to rape her...
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 16:19

-as i listen, i cant help but feel sad thinking i wasnt there for her to help her.... , i just sit there quietly listen for a few moments and sip my tea. i sit there listening intently and a thought came to me?- "how long have you been in the leaf for?" -thinking ive lived here for a few years, but never seen her nor had her in a class at the academy?-
-but deep inside im just so glad shes safe and happy-
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 16:26

She was surprised by his question," About a year and a half why?"
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 16:37

"cause ive lived here for a little less the 2 years" -looking dumbfounded.- "i just cant believe ive found you" -smiling for the first time in a year.- "where do you stay at?, im abit hungry want to go get food? we can talk and catch up on everything!"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 16:44

She smiled her face lit up like the fourth of july, "I stay with a few friends of mine but I wast going to move into this clan based area and sure I would like to get something to eat." She wrote a note and placed it were her and Kisorgi was suppose to meet. And she followed her brother were he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 19:45

-clan base area?, i was stuck on that... but i guess it would make sense....?, thinking we are a clan again, made me smile. "wheres the clan area housing?" curious on what she wrote and left that note in such a weird place?, i just decided to let it go, im sure she has her reasons.-
-as we walk to one of my favorite places, i was wondering if she knew how to use our clan jutsu?.as we walk i pull out my hand in front of us and i use my jutsu to pull out a small knife shaped bone out of the palm of my hand, to see her reaction.- -i ask her- "can you?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 21:00

She wasn't shocked by her brothers jutsu at all she knew it was coming eventually. She then pushed bone spikes through the tip of her knuckles, "Of course Im no scrub brother." She smiled and laugh at the same time, "Although I can't use the jutsu to much because it drains me. I usually stick to my sword and increase it with my lightning style techniques."
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 23:02

-smiles.i laugh.- "i guess we differ there, i prefer to use it rather then anything else. it doesnt drain me as much as it used to." as we walk towards the ramen stand, i hold the curtian for her to go in.we sit down and let my sister order anything should would like, i of course order tea.still curious about this clan base i ask- "so tell me about this clan base?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 17:23

She sat and ordered a normal ramen with extra cooked pork on the side. She then turned to her brother to finish discussing the base, "It pretty big the owners passed away sadly and the base has deaths on it but It should be fine for us." She once again grabbed her hair and started playing with it, "Good thing is there only selling it for 20,000 ryo and I'm at 18,500."
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 19:09

-i order some steak ramen. thinking: i have some money, i wonder if she would like to go half with me?-
"hey i have some money saved up i can pay half if you want and we can share it?" -says with a lit face-
-i take a sip of my green tea for a response. thinking: i wonder how shell act maybe i should relax we just got reunited after so long....-
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:00

She laughs, "You never change Muerto." She pulled some money from her brace. And played the man, "Don't worry about it big brother."
Back to top Go down
7star Kaguya

7star Kaguya

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 22:16

-seeing my little sister grown up, makes me abit worried but better at the same time.-
-i get my ramen and eat it, after im done i get a jug of tea to go.- -i pay the man for my food-
"i wanted to pay for your meal as well you know...."
-i finish my cup of tea- "let me walk you home."
-thinking: i have to get going soon i forget i have to train tonight. but i want to spend more time with my sister!....- "sigh, out of all the time ive been thinking of you and trying to find you, i dont know much to say!" -slight chuckle. i put my hand behind my neck.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Reunion    Long Awaited Reunion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Awaited Reunion
Page 1 of 1