NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) I_vote_lcapRelaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) I_voting_barRelaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) I_vote_lcapRelaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) I_voting_barRelaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 21:48

Tsukishimi waited on her friend Ashley in the shopping plaza seeing as this was the spot they decided to meet. She set on a bench outside her favorite store "Shirt Emporium. She smiled as the sun shined on her skin warming it slightly. She then looked around the area seeing a few men staring at her. She decided to let it go assuming they were just checking her out. She continued to observe the area waiting for Ash.
Back to top Go down
http://kileoskaguya.weebly.com/
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:
Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 21:50

Ashley arrived to the store with her casual attire. "You here?" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:00

She decided to sneak behind Ash and tickle her sides, "BOO!"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:01

Ashley yelped a little. "Hey...no need to scare me like that.."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:03

Tsukishimi laughed, "Sorry I couldn't help it ready to go shoppnig?" She started to walk forward with no idea were Ash wanted to go first.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:04

Ashley nodded and followed her friend
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:06

Tsuki saw a store that had very good dress that Ash would like and one she knew she wanted. A gold and dark blue sun dress that matches her braces and sword, "This way Ash."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:14

She skipped to Tsuki. "Yes Tsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:16

She pointed to the store, "Look I thought you would like those dresses." She ran for the one she wanted seeing as there was few left. She grabbed her size thankful that they still had it. She also grabbed some midnight blue boots and gloves.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 22:18

"Tsuki it's beautiful thank I'll go try it on." Ashley said. She took the dress and ran to a fitting room
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 17:18

While Ash was in the dressing room something felt off.... Tsukishimi looked around her but she did it in a way to were she wouldn't blow her cover, "Just as I thought.... Shit..." There was five mean in the store watching her the same men that were checking her out before Ash came. She grabbed a random dress that was her size acted as if she loved it and went to the back into the dressing room to check on Ash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)   Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing Day In The Shopping Plaza(Or Not....)
Page 1 of 1