NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Octocactus's Jutsu  I_vote_lcapOctocactus's Jutsu  I_voting_barOctocactus's Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Octocactus's Jutsu  I_vote_lcapOctocactus's Jutsu  I_voting_barOctocactus's Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Octocactus's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
Octocactus's Jutsu  Left_bar_bleue0/0Octocactus's Jutsu  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Octocactus's Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Octocactus's Jutsu    Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptyJune 9th 2013, 15:19

Apparently I need to explain my clan's Kekkei Genkai technique, so here I go.

"Jutsu" name: The Belly of the Thousand Missiles

"Jutsu" style: Puppet Technique, I guess.

Effect: What its effect involves it that it distorts the space inside the puppet, expanding the size of its insides in a great amount without causing a weight gain. This allows for more amounts of ammo to be stored inside the puppet, as well as anything else it may need to have inside. It is great for storing a big variety of ammo to make the puppet more versatile. It isn't really a jutsu, but more like a puppet creation technique which requires chakra to apply, and that is uniquely known how to be performed by the Chikake clan. The technique remains active as long as the puppet's insides remain safe. The technique fades away when the puppet's insides are opened, and must be re-installed afterwards.'

COST- 1/10th CHAKRA PER TURN
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Octocactus

Octocactus

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Octocactus's Jutsu    Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptyJune 9th 2013, 23:35

Jutsu Name: Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber

Jutsu style: Puppet Technique

Effect: What this involves is that the puppet turns itself upside-down and starts spinning quickly on top of its head. While it's spinning, it shoots explosives from both hands and both toes with short delays between each other, as if it was using a Gatling Gun. The technique covers a wide area due to the extremely short delays of the explosives and the high speeds that the puppet spins at. Puppeteers using this technique should be aware of this, and should try to either find a safe spot or defend, or else they'll be hit by their own technique. Sadly, opponents can do that too. But the angle in which the legs and arms are positioned can be changed while using the Jutsu, so the explosives can cover almost any direction.
To do this Jutsu, you need a puppet that can shoot missiles, bombs, or any kind of explosive round. You'll also need the proper ammo. Experienced puppeteers could use compressed chakra as a substitute.

My old Jutsu couldn't be abandoned, couldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

Octocactus

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Octocactus's Jutsu    Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptyJuly 19th 2013, 14:57

Puppet list:

Cactus Killer: A puppet passed down directly from Damasu's grandfather to Damasu himself, and the first competitive puppet made by his grandfather. It features the ability to cover its body with Senbon and fire them all at once. It can also fire rockets from both of its hands, its elbows, and its feet. It can turn its hands into blades for close combat, although they aren't that effective. Its Senbon can be poisonous or not (up to the puppeteer's command). Its mouth can open wide enough to fit things up to the size of a tree (excluding the tree's roots). This gimmick can either be used for item storage or for "iron maidening" the opponent, among other things. Also, it can fit its arms inside slots on the back of its body and close its eyes and mouth. This makes the puppet look exactly like an average cactus, which is great for stealth missions. Also, his grandfather installed a special chakra shield inside it before passing it down, making the puppet impervious to low and medium-level Fire Style Jutsu, as well as fire by itself.

Design:
Spoiler:

Majestic: Its full name is The Majestic Gimmick of the Wood Cells. It was a puppet developed also by Damasu's grandfather which was meant to show a new technology to make puppets more flexible, malleable and articulated; sadly, due to lack of interest by the puppeteer community, he discontinued plans for the technology and gave the puppet to a friend. It was obtained by Damasu as a reward for allowing Wakitaro Saiken to make experiments on him. In terms of skills, Majestic can be controlled at a near-cellular level easily due to the fact that all of the wood pieces used to make him are extremely small, and are tied together just like chain mail. The wood it is made from allows chakra to flow through it much easier, making it more controllable. It is also a special wood which can easily be stretched and is immune to electricity, as well as being non-conductive. On the offensive side, Majestic is more close combat-oriented than Cactus Killer, possessing the ability to expand and then harden its body by compacting it. With this, it can morph its hands into almost any simple object (most of them being weapons), like hammers, pikes, swords, spike balls, scythes, tridents, etc. Sadly, more complicated shapes (like keys, bayonets, etc.) require more skill to do, but they are possible. On the defensive side, Majestic is pretty much immune to any regular Taijutsu due to its malleability. It can also stretch its belly to ricochet back projectiles, among other things. Also, it is much faster than a regular puppet due to its composition, and reacts much quicker to commands. Sadly, it lacks ranged attacks, with only Senbon machine guns on each of its two eyes and legs.

Design:
Spoiler:

Jumbo Kraken: A puppet that measures about three meters tall, and sixteen meters from one tentacle to the other. It looks like an octopus with retractable spikes on the head. Has eight arms, but with chakra it is possible to add up to eighty, making for a total of 88 arms. It also has retractable spikes on its head and at the tip of each tentacle. The spikes can be rapid-fired and imbued with poison, hallucinogens, or electricity. From its tentacles, it can shoot alcohol, mercury, homing missiles, and water jets strong enough to cut through solid rock. From its mouth, it can shoot fire, water jets, and mercury. It can "eat" things up to a car's size. It has holes near its mouth where the tentacles can be inserted for firing on its insides, in case it managed to "eat" an opponent. It can also morph its mouth and tentacles into drills. The wood it is made from and the chakra shield used for him make him immune to electricity and fire, as well as low to medium-level Lightning and Fire jutsu, respectively.

Design:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Octocactus on August 24th 2013, 21:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

Octocactus

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Octocactus's Jutsu    Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 12:14

Jutsu name: Weapon Typhoon
Jutsu style: Puppet technique (Using Majestic)
Effect: The puppet, having its hands morphed into weapons, spins extremely quickly, to a speed that even deflects shuriken. This can be used to hit the opponent many times in quick succession. The weapon used for the jutsu determines its name (Hammers - Smashing Typhoon, Swords - Slicing Typhoon, Spike Balls - Crushing Typhoon, etc.) (even if you don't get what weapon is being used just by the name of the jutsu, it will be described on the RP, so don't worry, you'll know what weapon it is).

Jutsu name: Betrayal by Wood
Jutsu style: Puppet technique
Effect: The puppet's color and physical shape is changed. This could be used to trick the opponent into thinking that the puppet is someone--or something -- else. While using this jutsu, the chakra threads can be made invisible and undetectable, although it spends more chakra. However, it does help for the jutsu to be effective. It also allows for ventriloquy to be used with the puppet, to further mimic what's being attempted to.
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

Octocactus

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Octocactus's Jutsu    Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 21:51

Jutsu name: Burning Gatling Punch Gimmick
Jutsu style: Puppet Technique (Using Majestic)
Effect: The puppet delivers punches rapidly, expelling fire from its hands with each fist, just like Maito Gai's Asa Kujaku. The fists can also be shaped like a weapon for increased damage.

Jutsu name: Brainstorming: Underground Mercury Aquarium
Jutsu style: Puppet Technique (Using Jumbo Kraken)
Effect: The target must be inside the puppet. The puppet aims its tentacles to its own insides, firing streams of mercury that drown and poison (if not kill) the target. Afterwards, the puppet uses its mouth and arm drills to bury itself 15m into the ground and, afterwards, forcefully spits out the target (aiming further down into the ground), using the impulse caused by the spit to get out of the hole and bury the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

Octocactus

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Octocactus's Jutsu    Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 22:02

Jutsu name: Alfombra
Jutsu style: Puppet technique (Using Cactus Killer)
Effect: The puppet fires lots of tiny, near-invisible sticky bombs that scatter all over the ground. They can be detonated in any order, at the puppeteer's command (even more than one at once). After 3 hours, the bombs that weren't triggered deactivate and lose their stickyness, for safety measures.

Jutsu name: Bandolero
Effect: The puppet disappears, then reappears behind the opponent, stabbing it with its hands, and then shooting missiles that take the opponent high into the sky. Afterwards, explode. Besides the pressure of the missiles, the stabs and the explosion, the opponent is also damaged by the fall.

Jutsu name: Indigo Secret Technique: Purple Rain
Jutsu style: Puppet technique (Using Cactus Killer) and Poison powers
Effect: The user, creating a huge bubble of poison from its mouth and over the puppet, commands its puppet to fire a barrage of senbon at the bubble, which penetrate in and out of it without making it pop. The senbon then fall over the opponent, just like rain. If the opponent gets hit by senbon, they get poisoned.

Jutsu name: Brainstorming: Jet/Blaze/Intoxication Tornado
Jutsu style: Puppet technique (Using Jumbo Kraken)
Effect: The puppet jumps up and starts firing firing water/fire/mercury from its tentacles while spinning rapidly. In the case of water and mercury, a huge crater is left on the ground. In the case of fire, everything on the area is reduced to ashes. The puppet can also fire any mix of the above, although the attack's name becomes a bit convoluted.
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

Octocactus

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Octocactus's Jutsu    Octocactus's Jutsu  EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 19:33

Jutsu name: Vendaval
Effect: The puppet, retracting all of its body spikes, starts absorbing air from the resulting holes. The air absorbed is then pressurized and fired from the puppet's arm in the form of a sphere projectile. The more air the puppet absorbs, the larger and stronger the projectile. However, there's a limit to the air the puppet can absorb. The projectiles can range from 5cm (minimum charge), which only provides ventilation and can barely affect an opponent, to 4m (maximum charge), which can take down a big iron gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octocactus's Jutsu    Octocactus's Jutsu  Empty

Back to top Go down

Octocactus's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1