NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Kari's Ultimate Mission I_vote_lcapKari's Ultimate Mission I_voting_barKari's Ultimate Mission I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Kari's Ultimate Mission I_vote_lcapKari's Ultimate Mission I_voting_barKari's Ultimate Mission I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Kari's Ultimate Mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:
Kari's Ultimate Mission Left_bar_bleue0/0Kari's Ultimate Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Kari's Ultimate Mission Empty
PostSubject: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:16

Kari had another dream. Her parents are dead. She woke up panting. "I have to go find them!" she said. She got dressed and got many matieials. She went to Koto's room. "Koto wake up!" she said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
Kari's Ultimate Mission Left_bar_bleue0/0Kari's Ultimate Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:19

Koto leaped out of bed and braced himself. His vision was still blurry and all he could see was an outline of a girl. This must be one of Wakitaro's tricks. Another genjutsu. When his vision came back he looked around and finally recognized the room he was in. This was Kari's house! "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:21

"I need to do something very important want to come with me?" she asked in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:24

Koto jumped out of bed. Anywhere Kari went, he would follow if asked. He was ready to go until he noticed that he wasnt dressed. "Do i have time to put some clothes on?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:25

"Well yes I am going to walk out now." she said. She walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:27

He put on his clothes as fast as possible. He still wasnt sure what was happening. He decided to wear his red gear this time, just in case his wound opened back up. It fit much tighter than his regular black suit did. It would help him move faster. "So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:28

"We are going outside the village to find my parents." she said. It seemed Kari was different.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:31

"Your parents? Ive been meaning to ask... where exactly are your parents?" He asked cautiously due to the fact that this could be a touchy subject.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:32

"They were kidnapped by some shady people and I intend to find them!" she said. Kari wasn't the same.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:37

"Well... how do you know? Did you see it? We can tell the hunters if so." He responded quickly. He needed to be sure she wasnt making a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 19:40

"It was my dad's fault and we tried and they failed that's why I am going to find them." she said.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 13:59

"Okay, you lead the way." He noticed she was getting a bit emotional. He knew this was a touchy subject and he wished for more information, but he knew it was best not to pry from her.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:01

"Do you have everything like weapons food because we will need it." she said.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:03

Koto smiled at this comment. He knew now wasnt time for jokes but he had to ease the mood. "I dont use weapons and nature is my food." He lived off this way his entire life. "If you need any food i'll be happy to wait. While we're traveling, i can teach you how to scavenge if you like."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:06

"It's ok I got everything here and I think we should invite Taku to come with us as he knows the outside and is very skilled." she said.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:08

Koto would enjoy working as a full team. His first mission with Taku and Kari was one to remember. "You're the boss!" He exclaimed. He then realized he was being a bit louder than he should've been.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:12

"Shh...we don't want to wake them up now let's go." she said. She walked down to Kage Augusto's house. "We can't knock so we have to go inside." she said.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:16

"Are you sure we can jut break in there? It doesnt seem very safe to sneak into a house that two Kage live in." Koto was a bit nervous about this action.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:17

"Don't worry I can do this." she said. She got a hair accesory from her head. She put it on the lock and opened the door. "Told ya." she said.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:31

Koto just watched as she picked the lock. It was a bit more subtle than what he would have done. He would have simply gone through a window or kicked the door down. This was felt a bit stealthier. "Want me to go in first?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:36

"I'll do it I know this house as it is like Ashley's." she whispered. She walked down the hall. She opened Taku's door. "Taku get up we have a mission." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:37

"Oh ok." he said. He closed the door to dress. He got a bag full of things. "Let's go." they walked out the house.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:42

They walked out the house and went to the gates. "Let's go guys." she said. They walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:48

Sekkusu was sitting in a tree near the gates. He was watching the shinobi leave and come back to try and figure out when the village would be most vulnerable. He spotted three shinobi leaving the village at an unusual hour and quickly identified their chakras reserves as being that of chunin rank. He jumped from the tree, wearing his cloak and hat with paper strips dangling from it, and landed directly in front of them. He held up a hand, "You've nothing to fear from me this day. I simply wish to speak. What are you doing, leaving the village at such an early hour?"
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:52

Koto immediately rushed out in front of Kari. His speed seemed to be growing since his recovery. His movements were almost unseen by his own eyes. "What exactly do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:53

Taku got out his sword. "Just leave us alone ok." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:53

Sekkusu hefted the gourd up further onto his back and sighed. "I have already stated what I want. To talk. I also posed a question to you which you have yet to answer."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:54

"Sorry to sound rude but back off this is something personal that doesn't involve you." she said. She got her pink sword ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:56

Sekkusu smiled under hi hat, "A personal matter, eh? What could be so important that it can't wait till morning?" Sekkusu then noticed the flower in the young girls hair.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 14:57

"I have to do it at this time before it's too late so move and let us go." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kari's Ultimate Mission   Kari's Ultimate Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Kari's Ultimate Mission
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next