NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees I_vote_lcapMission: Retrieve the Refugees I_voting_barMission: Retrieve the Refugees I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees I_vote_lcapMission: Retrieve the Refugees I_voting_barMission: Retrieve the Refugees I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Mission: Retrieve the Refugees

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission: Retrieve the Refugees Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mission: Retrieve the Refugees Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:01

Squad:

Kotonaru Sutorenjā (leader)
Kari Hikari
Urufu Uzumaki
Yangu Sutomu

Objective: Bring back the Refugees from the Leaf Camp
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
Mission: Retrieve the Refugees Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission: Retrieve the Refugees Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:10

This was the first mission Koto had been the leader of. He was very excited. Ever since his injury he'd been practically begging to do a mission. It was time to show the doctor what he was truly made of. He turned toward his genin partners.

"My name is Kotonaru. You may call me Koto. I will be your leader today and based on the information if have read about all of you, i have made a plan. Due to the hostility of this mission being very low, we will simply go in a single file formation. Urufu will lead due to the fact he is the only one that know where to go. Kari will follow behind him. Best to not let her get too banged up. Yangu will be third in line. I will be in the back, due to my high speed. I will be able to get to any situation before it gets to you. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:12

"Don't underestimate me cuz I am a girl." I can pack a punch ok!" Kari was quite offended
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:14

"I have no questions for you Koto but I wanna ask the Uzumaki something." "So how can I trust you you could be setting us up and leading us to a trap."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:15

"Thats not at all what i meant," Koto said immediately. "I just meant, as our medical ninja, we cant afford to have you injured. With simply a broken arm, we could all be doomed."

While Koto was trying to play off his seemingly sexist comment, Uru was thinking about Yangu's question. Was there really a way to prove his trustworthiness. "Your cousins both trust me. Are they not a good judge of character?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:18

Kari was happy Koto didn't want her hurt. "I wanna be by you Koto if that's ok with you."
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:20

"They are just annoying and stupid!" "Let's get walking now!" He whispered to Uru, "I got my eyes on you!"
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:24

Koto thought for a moment. Rearranging the squad would be difficult. He wasnt sure. But this suggestion seemed reasonable. "Yangu you will now follow immediately behind Uru and Kari will be third in line."

Uru thought to himself, 'Oh great, now i have to be closer to this spite-filled repugnant.'
"Fine are we leaving now?" He asked baring his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:27

Kari was happy next to her crush. She blushed. "I think I see people."
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:27

He saw people. "You're not as bad as I thought." "I apologize but I gotta help them."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:33

Koto didnt understand what they meant. He didnt see anyone. He searched their immediate surroundings. At last he saw what they meant. There was a lady being hassled by a man about 6'5. He seemed to be a pretty large man. Surrounding him were 2 other rough looking bandits. They seemed to be robbing the lady. He knew it wasnt his mission to save her, but something had to be done. Before he could do anything he saw Yangu and Uru already rushing toward them.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:35

Kari saw people hurt. She offered to heal them. They were scared but accepted. "It's ok I wont hurt you I want to help." She healed people one after one.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:36

He saw a lady getting robbed and ran. "Body Flicker!" He was behind the bandit. He hit him with a kunai and it did damage. The bandit then ran away towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:41

Urufu was in a tight spot. He had one thug on each side of him. This would be a tricky situation to get out of. He didnt like where this was going/

"Little Urufu comes back to see us huh?" Asked one of the brutes.
"Our little game of hide and seek must be over," Said the other.

Urufu looked at the tormentors of his past. He'd seen this situation one too many times. Without a knowledge of jutsu, all he could use was his brute strength right now, and that wasnt very much. Uru immediately buckled under the weight of the blows the bandits dropped.

Seeing his squadmate being attacked snapped something on the inside of Koto, he rushed at the bandits with his One man surrounding technique. Within seconds, he took one down with a single blow, however, his wound seemed to be acting up.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:45

Kari saw Koto and the others hurt. She healed them and hit the enemies. "Girl Power!" They were knocked out in a hit. "Don't ever mess with my friend's again or I will hurt you!" She spit on them. "Ok let's get these people and go to the gate before they wake up!" "NOW!" She got people to got them to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:48

He saw Kari take them out. "Wow Kari I didn't think you had it in you." He noticed her eye was pink. "What's that?" He ignored that and ran with the refuges. He saw 2 kids Taku and Sora. "You guys ok?" Sora was crying and Taku was calming her. 'We have to go now ok." Sora didn't want to leave as her stuff was still in the old house. 'We will get that later." He made Taku and Sora run.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:55

Koto started coughing up blood. That was not a good sign. He would try to hide the blood from his companions, it might worry them. It seemed as if the action had died down for now. They would simply proceed through the woods.

"Uru, lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:57

Kari noticed Koto was bleeding. "Koto stop!" She ran up to him and give him so medicine and healed him just in case. "There I dont want to lose you either." She saw the gate open. She saw Kage Augusto.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 17:59

Augusto saw all of them. "Hi there I am Augusto, one of the kages here." " I have made a shelter for all of you and there is plenty of food for all." He took them to the shelter he made in the past. They were all happy they hugged Augusto. They entered and ate.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:01

Koto was almost ready to go back to the mission. He just grabbed some bandaged from his 'special spot'.
"Okay guys are we ready? Lets move out."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:04

"I am ready to get their stuff!" She hurried to the camp site.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:07

"Ready" He went to Taku and Sora's "house" first. He saw a doll that was most likely Sora's and a picture of their parents. He got all their things in a bag. "I got Taku and Sora's stuff!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:10

Uru was glad to be part of this team, them seemed like nice people. He just wished he could do more. "Okay lets go get the rest of the village."

After a short time of traveling they came upon the camp. There were about 30 people all together. Much less than Koto expected. This may be easier than he thought. Uru rounded up all the people in the camp that wanted a new home and they started making their way back home.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:14

Kari saw a girl on the floor. She was going to die. Kari got all her stuff. "Guys go to the village without me I got to help this girl." She healed the girl but it was too late. Kari put her head down and cried. "I am so sorry!" She said to the parents of the girl. Kari stayed and mourned with them.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:16

He saw Kari and the girl. He touched Kari's shoulder. "I am so sorry." He got flowers and put them around the girl who was named Kimmy Warigaara. He shed a tear. "We....got...to..." "Never mind what I said"
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:21

Koto forced everyone to stop immediately. He didnt care when he finished this mission. This little girl was more important. He had seen too many die because of his error. She would not be one of them.

"Kari, hand the girl to me. Please hurry we dont have much time."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:24

"NO!" Kari's eye turned pink. "I can only do this once but it is worth it." "KARIGAN ACTIVATE!" A beam of yellow and pink light shot from her eyes. The girl was breathing again. "Now girl." She hugged the girl and gave her too her parents.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:25

Yangu was amazed at Kari's talent. "Wow Kari!" "Sorry to spoil the moment but we got to head back it's getting dark."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:29

Koto stood there silently. He knew that girl just used her greatest ability, her Karigan. All of the Hikari had this. Other than reviving, he didnt know what it did. But after seeing her use it, he couldnt help but to tear up. He could have saved the girl and allowed Kari to keep her gift. If only he had been faster. After a few moments, he came back to reality.

"Okay we're fairly close to home, not much longer now," and ushered for everyone to follow.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees EmptyJune 21st 2013, 18:36

Kari felt a bit weaker. "I could have used that on myself if I died but I knew that it was worth saving the girl." She continued along. She told Augusto of this as they reached the village. She earned a medal and a soon to be ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Retrieve the Refugees   Mission: Retrieve the Refugees Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: Retrieve the Refugees
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next