NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
The NamiKuza Clan EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
The NamiKuza Clan EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
The NamiKuza Clan EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
The NamiKuza Clan EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
The NamiKuza Clan EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
The NamiKuza Clan EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
The NamiKuza Clan EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
The NamiKuza Clan EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
The NamiKuza Clan EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
The NamiKuza Clan I_vote_lcapThe NamiKuza Clan I_voting_barThe NamiKuza Clan I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
The NamiKuza Clan I_vote_lcapThe NamiKuza Clan I_voting_barThe NamiKuza Clan I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

The NamiKuza Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rioji-San-Namikuza

Character
Battle Experience:
The NamiKuza Clan Left_bar_bleue0/0The NamiKuza Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The NamiKuza Clan Empty
PostSubject: The NamiKuza Clan   The NamiKuza Clan EmptyJuly 7th 2013, 01:34

This clan was made around 2 years ago. The founder of the clan is Rin(Note that Rin is Dann432432 not an NPC) and Rioji's deceased grandfather Ryu NamiKuza (died a year later and intrusted the clan with his son.) The current leader of the clan taking care of everything is their father, Yashiki NamiKuza. Not all of the Clan are blood relations. Any Chonin class may join, but will be trained to be an Elite Shinobi. There are not many people in this clan. Rin and Rioji are two of the few teenagers in this clan.The Kekkai Genkai is a powerful visual jutsu. Chakuraburokku which literally means Chakra Block. It blocks most enemy's Chakra and disables him or her to use Chakra. It doesnt affect Taijutsu. In other words no ninjutsu, substitution, or genjutsu. No using common Chakra abilities like walking on water and walking on the walls of anything. The Visual Jutsu lasts for 15 posts and the negative outcome for the user is there current Chakra level is halved and if its uneven its rounded to a possible halving number; if the amount of chakra is 45 it would be rounded to 42 a number that can be halved. If the user has 10 chakra left well tough luck you will have 5. The Kekkei Genkai is unlocked right away for direct blood relations to the founder. Others at level 5. That is a description of The NamiKuza Clan.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

The NamiKuza Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NamiKuza Clan   The NamiKuza Clan EmptyJuly 7th 2013, 01:58

Rin NamiKuza- He is 16, Older brother of Rioji, He is Chunin, He Has the Kekkei Genkai, Chakuraburokku Since he is a direct blood relative to the Founder. He his jutsu styles are Fire and stone.

STATS: Level:5 Chakra Amount: 140 Taijutsu Stat: 10/50 Ninjutsu: 10/50 Genjutsu: 2/50 Chakra Stat: 28
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

The NamiKuza Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NamiKuza Clan   The NamiKuza Clan EmptyJuly 7th 2013, 11:34

That kekkei genkai is too powerful to be visual. Doujutsu usually do not affect the body unless used by a very powerful shinobi. Chakra siphon its physical . Please edit accordingly.

Also: this was not the correct place to post this. I literally made a forum called Clans.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

The NamiKuza Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NamiKuza Clan   The NamiKuza Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The NamiKuza Clan
Page 1 of 1