NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure I_vote_lcapNightfall in Kumiaigakure I_voting_barNightfall in Kumiaigakure I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure I_vote_lcapNightfall in Kumiaigakure I_voting_barNightfall in Kumiaigakure I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Nightfall in Kumiaigakure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure Left_bar_bleue0/0Nightfall in Kumiaigakure Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Nightfall in Kumiaigakure Empty
PostSubject: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 14:53

(OOC: Note that this takes place once all Bijuus are given away.)

I had finally perfected the toxin I would need for my plan to come true. Now that the village was under the possession of the Bijuu, they could defend themselves.

Now was the time for me to become a symbol to them, to bring a revolution in the village.

With many samples of the toxin sealed in scrolls, I started to head towards Kuraudo's office, where I knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure Left_bar_bleue0/0Nightfall in Kumiaigakure Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 15:32

Kuraudo took one last stroll around his house before he answered his door. He would miss his home. He had many fond memories here. "Its open." he yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 15:38

I opened the door and entered the house. I was suddenly saddened to have to make my friends loose all they had, but there was no other way around.

I closed the door behind me and said:

"It is me."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 15:46

"Ive expected you to come here for a few days now. I thought since the bijuu had been distributed, this would be an ideal time to start. SO how to we do this?" Kuraudo fixed himself a drink. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 15:54

"Gladly, yes. I would take a Whiskey please."

I appraoched him.

"Indeed, now is the time, my friend. I wanted to wait for all the creatures to be distributed before doing so, for now the people have manners to defend themselves in case of an enemy attack. Now, I have perfected a toxin that will help us make your deaths more credible. But, there is one thing to do to make it even more credible: I will have to fight all of you. Since Augusto and Ashley do not know about the plan, it will be harder, but I am ready for that."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 16:07

Seeing Wakitaro actually accept a drink from him was really unexpected. This was the first time he drank anything other than water in front of him. "So are we doing it now?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 16:21

I went to get the drink myself. Only this time, I did not take any straw. I took off my Mask and drank. Then, I turned to face Kuraudo.

"We do it tonight. Like I told you before, I have to survive, no matter what. I will have to infect you with this toxin so that you will literally die, but only for a day. After twenty four hours, you will "resurrect". By that time, I would have become the dictator I told you about. I will make sure that everyone knows about your "deaths" and then hide the bodies into a safe place that only I know and is impossible to meet just like that."

I waved my Mask.

"This will become the symbol of the people's hatred. I will have to stay longer than you three here, just in order that everything goes as planned, but I will meet you again after. Now the question is, are you ready to help me? I may not be strong enough to take both your brother and Ashley on my own. You will be seen as my accomplice, but when I will turn to make you join them, people will see you as a martyr."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 16:28

His image was the only thing Kuraudo held precious. All his life, all he wanted was to die and have everyone remember him as a hero. Pretending to be a villain would crush that dream. But a true hero doesnt need recognition. His dream would have to die to save the dreams of everyone in the village.

He looked up to see the face of Wakitaro. This was the first time and the last until they met again. He had to memorize this face so they could find each other. He then looked at the door of which his brother was resting. "I have some chloroform in my cabinet from training. Do you think we might need that?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 16:31

I shook my head.

"No. We have to make it look as real as possible."

I put back my Mask on my head.

"We should not hold back, but do not try to kill him for real. Just one cut from a poisoned Kunai will suffice."

Saying that, I got the scrolls out and prepared some poisoned Kunai.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 16:35

He accepted the poisoned kunai. He took a second one just in case. He didnt wish to kill his brother, he hoped Augusto would see it that way.

"So, ill let you decide exactly when to do it."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 16:38

Placing the kunais in pockets, I was ready to make it happen.

"Whenever you are ready. Just be careful. he does not know the plan so he will be more than likely eager to try to kill us for real. Are you prepared for that?"
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 16:53

"I always feared the day my brother and i would fight. But i have been ready for it for a long time. I just hope that he can see it later on. After stabbing him, should i stab myself, or would you like the honor?" He said with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 17:03

I looked at him.

"Neither of it. I will need you for Ashley too. Then, we will simulate a 'betrayal' from me."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 17:29

"I thought you would be taking care of Ashley, im a sannin, but those are both Kage for a reason." He wasnt too sure of himself all of a sudden. This was a huge task.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 17:34

"Alright, do as you wish. Either fight with me your brother and then poison yourself, or help me with Ashley too. I will accept your choice as it is. It was already much from you to accept to help out, I will not ask you for more."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 17:49

Kuraudo nodded at Wakitaro and proceeded to his brothers room to do his dead. Whether Wakitaro wanted to stay or leave was his own decision. He slowly opened the door to find his sleeping brother. He gave him a powerful punch to the jaw for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 17:51

"What the hell was that for!" he yelled. "Taku and Sora are sleeping!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 17:57

Kuraudo nearly winced as that last blow was delivered. He had to maintain and evil appearance. Sadly, no mercy could be shown. He lifted his brother with his right hand and gave him another hook to the left side of his face this time.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 17:58

Taku and Sora got up. "What was that?" Taku asked. "Taku I am scared!" she said while she started to cry.

"Came here to kill me didn't you!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:00

"Just dont talk. Youre making it harder than it already is." He threw his brother in the air and gave him a swift kick to the upper chest launching him into the air. He followed up with and axe kick to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:02

I saw the children. Witnesses were needed, but I didn't want Sora to suffer too much.

"What are you two doing up this late?"

I went to them and spread a sleeping gas towards Sora's face, which would be good to last until tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:04

Sora was asleep. "Sensei why?" he asked with tears in his eyes.

"I knew you would do this sometime soon and now I am ready too!" he said with tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:07

"STOP TALKING!" He punched a wall shattering it into a million tiny pieces. He gave an uppercut to Augusto launching him through the ceiling. He then followed the body through the hole.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:08

Augusto was in pain. "I am sorry for everything I have done brother and I deserve this."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:12

I put Taku to sleep too. He saw me and started to hate me. That was all I needed.

I turned to see the fighting brothers. Approaching Kuraudo from the back, I slashed him with a poisoned Kunai, deep enough to leave a permanent mark, unfortunately, but so was the price he had agreed to pay to save the village. I left the Kunai into Kuraudo's back.

I then turned to Augusto. He looked pretty beated up. Coming close, I told him, before throwing two Poisoned Kunai:

"See you."
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:14

"Thank you Wakitaro and I am so sorry brother!" he said while crying.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:16

Tears ran down the older brothers face as he looked down on the distant younger brother. "Youre not the one who deserves it brother. I do." He dropped to his knees feeling himself fade away. "Sleep well Augusto." He then collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 18:19

Augusto got up with the last bit of strenth he had and hugged his brother. Augusto had a change of heart. It wasn't his fault his parents died. It wasn't his fault he thought he had a bad life. His brother gave him all he wanted but his stupidity got in the way. His life flashed before his eyes. He wrote a note and then died peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 15:11

With the two of them that had been gotten care of, only Ashley remained. I would have to do things differently with her. I started by sealing the bodies of the Kages in special scrolls and looked at what Augusto had written. I put it in my pocket in order to read it later. I took back all my Poisoned Kunai and spread non-poisoned ones across the room, letting believe anyone who would get inside that a fight had occurred.

With the two scrolls with me, I got out of the house, leaving Taku and Sora sleeping on the floor. and went to Ashley's house, where I knocked on the door. Due to the hour, I was hoping she was not asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 15:59

I was sleeping still sad about Yarashi as he left to train. Koto and Kari were in their rooms when I heard a knock. I dressed in more formal attire and answered the door. "Hello Wakitaro!" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall in Kumiaigakure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Book 1 :: Story :: Chapter Three: The Hunt-
Jump to: