NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 I_voting_barNightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 I_voting_barNightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Nightfall in Kumiaigakure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:01

I bowed my head a little.

"Ashley, my friend, we have to talk."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:
Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:02

"Talk about what?" she said as he entered the house. "Care for anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:05

"No thanks."

My tone was being nervous, maybe a little rude.

"Maybe you should sit. I have a lot to tell you about what will happen now."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:06

"Is something wrong?" she asked as she sat.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:08

"Yes and no, it depends on how you see it, I guess."

I started to walk in circles.

"I will be honest with you. I came with a plan to save the village from all menaces, but it surely will not please you."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:09

"What is the plan?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:11

I stopped walking and looked directly in her eyes through my Mask, deadly serious.

"We must die, all four of us."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:13

"I will do it if it's for the good of the village!" she said while standing up.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:18

"Let me explain before you jump to conclusions. Just wait a moment."

I went to check every door and windows, applying a seal that would prevent all noises to come out of the room and to prevent anyone from seeing inside. I then locked every possible way in or out.

"What I mean is that one of us has to become a symbol for the village. A symbol that will unify it under a same cause. That symbol would be one of hatred. By faking your death, I intent to become that symbol, so that the people will not have to fear people like Akatsuki anymore. With no Kages left, they would not have any reason to continue their schemes and the people could govern itself."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:20

"I am a little scared for the kids Koto,Kari,Taku and Sora and I am also scared that if we do leave someone will control the place and it will all fall." she said with tears in her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:24

I went to her side, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"That is why I will have to stay longer than you. WHile I will free you from your charges as Kage, i will stay for some more time, assuming a role of cold-hearted tyrant so that the people will no longer need anyone to govern them. You three will have to live as normal Shinobi for the rest of your lives, just like I will have to after. I am afraid though that we can not let the children know about this. They will have to live like every other person of the village, in hatred towards me."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:26

"What about Yarashi and my twins." she said.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:28

I looked down.

"I know it will hurt, but Yarashi must not know that you are still alive. Your children will grow with you, but you must never see him again or all would have been done for nothing."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:30

She starts to cry. Her heart felt broken. Leaving everyhing and everyone behind all the people she loved would be gone. She fell in Wakitaro's arms and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:32

I hugged her. Seeing my friend cry like that made me feel sad too, but there was no time for sadness anymore.

"I know I am asking a lot, but this is the only way."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:33

"I wish I could just see him again for the last time." she said. She got out some papers and a pencil. "I want to right something to everyone if you may." she said.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:35

"I will make sure they have it, I promise. Just refrain from writing anything that would give away the plan please."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:37

She wrote many letters to Taku,Sora,Koto,Yarashi and finally Kari. She wiped her tears. "I think it's time now." she said.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:42

I got a Poisoned Kunai out of my pouch.

"This Kunai is poisoned with a special toxin I made just for you. The toxin will temporarily kill you and the babies, but you will all three be resurrected in a day as if nothing had happened. The only thing is, if I want to make the story credible, I have to make it look real. I am sorry, but it will hurt."

I approached her.

"When you will wake up, please tell Kuraudo that I will meet you all at the same place I left you when the time will be right. Please never come back for me, I will be able to do it on my own."

I placed the tip of the Kunai against her back, at a safe spot that would not damage her permanently.

"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:45

She hugged Wakitaro. "Tell them that I love them." she said crying.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:47

I hugged her with one arm, the other hand holding the Poisoned Kunai ready.

"See you later, my friend."

I stabbed her in the back, holding her against me to prevent any fall damage.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:48

She felt the impact and the tears stopped.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 16:51

I put her down and waited for the toxin to take effect. I looked at her while the work was being done. A tear shed from under my Mask an hit the floor. I knew I was doing the right thing, I was just regretting to have them all suffer like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall in Kumiaigakure   Nightfall in Kumiaigakure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall in Kumiaigakure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Book 1 :: Story :: Chapter Three: The Hunt-
Jump to: