NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle I_vote_lcapThe Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle I_voting_barThe Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle I_vote_lcapThe Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle I_voting_barThe Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle

Go down 
+2
Custom
Connor
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle Empty
PostSubject: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 17:59

Clone's POV:

The fight against the Bijuu weakened me. I had not had much time left. I saw the new Bijuudama and reacted quickly. Using my KEkkei Genkai, I sealed it away using a secret technique of mine, then I looked as he regained his Human form and began to run away. According toi his direction, he was going straight for the wedding!

I chased him to make sure of the path he was taking, then I disappeared, letting the real me know everything that had happened so far.

Real Wakitaro's POV:

I was at the wedding, everything was going smoothly. Then I recieved information from the clone I had left behind. Looking away in the new comers direction, I closed my fists and stood ready, although I tried my best not to make the others panic.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:02

Sakkaku watched from the trees as the human was running away from his senpai. He threw a ninja wire out and tripped him to prolong the fight to strengthen Sumaru.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:05

Sumaru saw Ryoku trip. Sumaru then stopped in his tracks and activated his Sharingan. Sumaru then said "Ryoku what the hell are you". Sumaru took out his sword and got ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:08

Hitori smurked, "what a fool." He said, gettig up and aiming a kick at Sumarus face.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:11

Sakkaku stuck to the shadows and charged his chakra. This fight could get much too dangerous for Sumaru. He could easily die in combat. But of course, Sakkaku would save him again. This would not be a good time for Sumaru to use his Mangekyo. He would surely flare his vision.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:13

Sumaru deflected the kick with his sword and he ran at Ryoku and swung his sword at his head.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:15

He blocked it with his arm, not feeling pain, and then tried to punch his stomach while he held his sword.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:17

He noticed that his skin seemed to be harder than it should have been. That seal wasnt working quickly. It would be at least ten minutes before Ryoku was fully human again. Sumaru had his work cut out.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:19

Sumaru coughed up blood. Sumaru thought to himself Hes gotten stronger im not sure i can handle him. Sumaru jumped back and started doing hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:20

Hitori just waited, confident he would win.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:22

Sumaru finished them and shot a FireStyle FireBall jutsu at him and behind the fireball Sumaru threw 3 paperbomb kunais.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:24

Hitori jumped up, dodging the fireball and kunai. Once he landed he ran towards his opponents.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:25

Sumaru threw a paper bomb at the ground and jumped backwards and started to do hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:27

Hitori stopped, seeing his opponent throw a paper bomb on the floor, and started doing his own handsigns
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:30

Sumaru stopped doing his hand signs then started to copy his opponents with his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:32

He slammed his hands on the floor before his opponent, and then jumped up in the air, knowing what was coming. A large spike of earth cameup from under his enemy.

Chakra: 100/500
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:35

Sumaru copied and jumped into the air and shot a spike right underneath Ryoku. Sumaru then threw 3 shurikens at Ryoku.
chakara 165/200
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:39

Since he jumped, the spike didnt hit him. He threw 5 kunai, 3 blocking his opponents ones, and 2 headingnfor his opponent. Once he landef, he ran towards sumaru.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:43

The 2 kunais hit sumaru in his arm. Sumaru landed on his feet and saw Ryoku running at him. Sumaru smiled and saw Ryoku step on the paper bomb that he threw earlier.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:50

The paper bomb exploded, sending hitori back, but this was he wanted. He ran towards the wedding; he would kill everyone there and make the village suffer.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:52

Sumaru started to chase him again.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:55

Sakkaku had him in his genjutsu. He hid silently in the trees and made him loop his path to keep him locked in with Sumaru. No one was getting in or out. The three of them were as good as on another planet.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:57

Sumaru threw a paper bomb kunai at Ryokus foot in hopes of making him fall down.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 18:59

Hitori did a backflip after seeing the kunai, dodging it and landing behind his opponent. He then started attacking, throwing punches an kicks.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 19:00

Sumaru ducked and grabbed one of Ryokus leg and he then took out his sword and he stabbed his leg.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 19:04

He used the substatution jutsu to get behind Sumaru. Once behind him,  he grabbed one of his opponents arms with one hand, while getting a kunai and backstabbing him with the other.

Chakra: 95/500
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 19:10

Sumaru used a substitution and put quite alot of distance between them and said "Come on Ryoku your just as weak as ever, SHOW ME YOUR TRUE POWER". Sumaru was trying to get him at his true potential so that he could see what he was truly up against.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 19:12

He smirked, "i guess i can show you my power. Get ready!" He said as he transformed into a giant black panther.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 19:15

Sumaru stared at him and Sumaru got scared. Sumaru then said "About time now come at me". Sumaru started running at him with hi sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 19:17

"What a fool" he said, before jumping in the air, landing infront of sumaru and swinging his claws at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next