NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle

Go down 
+2
Custom
Connor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 6th 2013, 14:20

Natsumi felt like punching a wall. "We need to now!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Character
Battle Experience:
The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 6th 2013, 14:30

The yelling caught my attention. Turning to see the three of them, I asked:

"What is wrong now?"
Back to top Go down
Augusto"AJ"K.

Augusto

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 00:43

Sora remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:26

Sekkusu looked at the grown man and tried explaining the situation to the outsider. "She wants her Karigan to revive the dead child, but i am unsure on how to give it back." He turned to the girl and tried to explain the entire situation over again. She didnt seem to understand what he meant.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:29

Natsumi remembered something. "Kari I need your Hikari Gem now!" Natsumi yelled
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:33

He looked at the woman the teenager was shouting at. Maybe she had Karigan as well. If she could reproduce one, he could copy it again. He could then use it freely, and if he was feelign extra generous, he may just give it back. "Is she a Hikari as well?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:34

"Yes but she used her Karigan power years ago..." Natsumi said. Kari got the gem from her neck
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:35

He looked at the jewel in her hands. "Well... What exactly is that gem going to do for you?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:38

Natsumi got the jewel. "It will give me my powers for a short moment but it takes my Karigan away completely." she said. Natsumi started putting the gem in between her eyes and started residing a chant.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:41

He observed the girl and readied his own eyes. He expected another Kakrigan soon and would absorb that power. If the girl did decide to join Sumaru on his endeavors, he would keep his promise and award her with the Karigan after time.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:43

Natsumi's eyes started to glow as well as her body. She was now just a ball of light. She went into Taku's body
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:44

He saw her eyes glow and he gave a smile from under the mask. "Ai setto" he whispered as he felt his eyes glow as well. He loved using his recycling powers. They were always needed.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:46

Natsumi was in Taku's mind now. "I need to find that soul." she said. Kari worried. "If she isn't out in 6 minutes she dies too."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:48

Sekkusu bent down to the body and knew that he could try something. "i can help, but it will be risky. I could unleash a lesser version of the Dragon of the Darkness flame to seek the soul, but we will have to kill it before it finds it. Otherwise, it will be gone forever."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:50

Natsumi found a passage way. "We-we can't if you do all 3 will die she can't be disturbed."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:57

"Fine. Ill wait then." The glow left his eyes, he crossed his arms and sat on the ground. "Have it your way."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 11:58

Natsumi saw a shadow. "Who are you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:00

He sat and waited as he saw the girl was beginning to sweat. He just sat back and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:03

The shadow didn't respond. Natsumi shot a beam of light at the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:05

The shadow moved wherever there was a lack of light. It whispered in her ear. "Do you really consider yourself that... pure of heart?" He asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:06

Natsumi saw him. "Well hello Hitori...." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:07

Hitori gave a grin. He knew he was in a lesser form, but this body would be a perfect vessel to grow his strength. "Hello, Hikari girl." He sneered. "I would know your name... if it was important."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:09

"Yeah whatever I just need you gone so I should do that shouldn't I?" she smirked. She thrusted her arm towards him and low kicked.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:12

The spot she kicked faded into mist. He was truly a shadow with no physical form. "A young girl such as yourself couldnt possibly hope to eradicate me could you?" He said as he faded back into shadows.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:14

"Fine...I guess I'll play fair." she said. She turned into a "shadow" herself
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:24

He was nearly blinded by the light. He wasnt used to the day anymore, he was only consumed by night. He hid in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 12:25

She walked looking for the soul and thought. "Wait you are Taku and Hitori in one...you hae his soul." she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle   The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dead meet the Living. Epic Battle
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4