NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar I_vote_lcapA Casual, Non-Lethal Spar I_voting_barA Casual, Non-Lethal Spar I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar I_vote_lcapA Casual, Non-Lethal Spar I_voting_barA Casual, Non-Lethal Spar I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar Left_bar_bleue0/0A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar Empty
PostSubject: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 00:44

Rysel patted himself down, making sure he was properly equipped. Throughout his past training experiences, he hadn't high hopes for the next occasion. However, being a man of second chances, Rysel chose the original forest clearing for this spar. The tall under story kept the sun's rays at bay, supporting sight, and the earth was still clear from the last time this area was used.

Rysel kept one hand on a sheath, and waited for his adversary to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Takumi

Takumi

Character
Battle Experience:
A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar Left_bar_bleue0/0A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 00:48

I walked through the forest, caught up in the beautiful day it was. Sunny and warm, nearly cloudless; truly a great day. I entered the clearing and shuddered, evidence of fighting plain to see. Some of the trees had gouge marks and other had deep holes, made by kunai or perhaps swords. I look now at my opponent from under my hood, he looked tough, "Perilous" I whispered and addressed him formally. "I believe you are my sparring partner, I am Takumi." I say, pulling out my bladed bow and bowing to him, from across the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 01:07

Rysel gave a grin, and walked towards the man. He tapped on his sheath, feigning impatience. He cracked his knuckles, and took a spot within the clearing.
"Yes, that I am. So, by your choice of weapon, I can see I'm going to be playing tag here for a little while". Rysel unlimbered both of his bladed Chakrams, setting himself in an impossibly low stance. "As as formality, I'll give the the first dance to you".
Back to top Go down
Takumi

Takumi

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 12:51

I smile at this and eye a tree off to my left, thirty feet tall, and look at the man across from me, "bad choice" I say to him. Breaking off at a run I climb the tree using chakara concentrated in my feet, about half way up i begin to fire at him and once I reach 20 feet I jump and take aim yelling "Wind bolt" And firing a spinning wind chakara arrow right at him.

441/466

Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 23:10

Rysel felt a grin take over his face. He watched his foe sprint up the tree, and fire his arrow. Given the speed, Rysel performed a strand of hand signs, and threw his palm outward right as the arrow struck. A sphere of water exploded on impact with the arrow, cascading to shatter the momentum, and blasting the arrow away. The sphere reshaped, and began to orbit around Rysel. "Aquatic Singularity" Rysel hummed, and shot backwards, into the cover of the trees. His protective orb would last only one more blow, and he intended to make it count. He kept his back to the tree, and decided what to play next. Chakra: 461/486
Back to top Go down
Takumi

Takumi

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 14:09

I took aim at the tree he was hiding behind. Pulling the bow taunt I infused it with wind chakara as well as the arrow. "Wind bolt" I whisper, Shooting the arrow at the tree. The enhanced speed and the nature of the wind bolt should drive it straight through.

416/466
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 00:11

Rysel could hear the bolt sail. The piercing screech of slicing wind wasn't mistakable. Rysel ducked to the ground as the bolt ran the tree through, and Rysel sprinted upwards the tree beside it. He reached the top of the branch and formed a wave of hand signs.

"Water Style: Sea Silk Bullet!" Rysel chanted, and began throwing a barrage of water droplets all over the area. From the trees to the rocks, and even in the direction of his foe. It was almost as if he was creating a rain storm, of super slick, oily water that will make anything in contact slip and lose grip.

Rysel hooked his Chakrams on his back in favor of his dual punch daggers, each attached at the top of the wrist and three feet long. Abnormally long for such weapons. He launched at his foe, and began a flurry of close-range slices and stabs.

Chakra: 659/684
Back to top Go down
Takumi

Takumi

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 13:06

I tried to pull an arrow but my fingers slipped from it, even with the aid of chakara and i had to think fast. Deciding close range fighting was inevitable I take form. His weapons look deadly, pointy, and sharp. I run forward and fall on my face, the oily water causing me to slip and slide right under him.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 13:33

The man was inches away from him; he was literally right under him with nearly no room to move, and if Rysel slammed his blades down, it would be nearly impossible to dodge within the time provides. Rysel stared at his foe, and slowly formed an array of hand signs.

"Water Style. Blood Break".

Ten strands of Chakra split Rysel's fingers open, and the bloody stands shot downwards at blinding speed to attach towards all of the man's limbs.

Chakra: 534/684
Back to top Go down
Takumi

Takumi

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 14:00

I blanched at the tendrils of blood as the grasped both my arms and one of my legs.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 21:42

Rysel slammed the point of the dagger downward until the tip barely nicked his throat. He looked down at his opponent. "This match was close, you know. If I hadn't moved when I did from that wind bolt, I'd be dead. That's one scary Jutsu you have, my friend". Rysel dropped his weapons, and offered the man a hand.
Back to top Go down
Takumi

Takumi

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 21:47

I grab it to get up and look him over, his hand especially. "And yours is a bit gross." I say points to his hand. "Don't suppose you could heal that up any?" I walk over and pick up my bow, the water having lost it's slippery nature i wipe it dry and put it back on my back and pull out and arrow. "To bad i didn't get a chance to use these." I say showing him the arrows with explosive tags on them.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 22:02

Rysel chuckled. "I'm glad you didn't. And don't worry, that'll disappear after a few more minutes". Rysel sighed, and leaned against his tree, gingerly tucking his weapons back into his cloak. "Well, thanks for the fun, comrade".
Back to top Go down
Takumi

Takumi

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 22:27

"Anytime, though next time, I'm bringing cleats" I yell as i walk off towards the forest to do a bit of target practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar   A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar Empty

Back to top Go down

A Casual, Non-Lethal Spar
Page 1 of 1