NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. I_vote_lcapTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. I_voting_barTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. I_vote_lcapTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. I_voting_barTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. Empty
PostSubject: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:13

She waited outside the academy doors seeing as she was suppose to meet he old classmate and rival Kisorgi. "The fools always late,"she says ruffling through her snow white silver hair. Seeing as she hated waiting she enjoyed the idea of hitting Kisorgi even more. She put her hand on her sword and continued to look at he headband on her thigh... "I did it... I did it brother." The blank expression on her face went cold and saddened.
Back to top Go down
http://kileoskaguya.weebly.com/
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:15

Kisorgi walked up, staggering a bit and said, "Im late, i know, don't give me shit. Not in a good mood." He took off his jacket revealing his long black hair. It also revealed his sword sheath. "Im guessing you want a fight, considering that it's you."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:18

Seeing Kisorgi pop up and begin the speech that she labled ignorance long ago she grew annoyed, "What do you think smart guy." She flipped her turned in his direction with and angered look on her face. "Do I need to smack some sense into you Kisorgi."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:20

"Try me. Be warned, I won't hold back, not one bit." Kisorgi smiled, trying to anger her. He slowly unsheathed his sword as well.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:22

She ran forward unsheathing her sword and lunging it towards Kisorgi. She aimed for the center or his chest and pushed forward with all her might while saying, "Take this you fool!"

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on September 22nd 2013, 04:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:24

He quickly unsheath the rest, and blocked the blow and said, "Fool, I think your the fool." He attempted to kick her in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:29

She used the vibrations from there swords connection as recoil to quickly bring the sword back to her. She then thrusted the blade at the leg that was attempting to kick her. "I don't think so," she said the a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:30

He smiled, and swong his leg back, avoiding the blade, and sliced at her blade with his.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:34

She sidestepped and slightly jumped while side swiping her blade downwards toward his neck to increase speed and power.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:35

He moves to the side, and blocks the sword and said, "I have a... Idea."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:38

Once she landed back onto the ground she leaped again but this time further and also to spinned extending her sword to act as a multi attack. Don't you always... So speak," she said while attacking.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:39

He jumped back, and blocked all but 1 blow, which didn't hurt as much as it could have. "If either of us can pin the other to the ground, we win."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:43

Although this sounded like a weird way to win she agreed seeing as if she could never let the change to pin Kisorgi down past. She landed once again thrusting her sword forward again but this time in a flurry of three stabs, "Sure but I'm gonna win!"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:44

I dodged the first two and blocked the second one, making the blade slide along mine, and I dived towards you. "This will be fun." He said, so that only he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:46

As she the sparks for there blades clashing her excitement grew. She side kicked Kisorgi aiming for his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:47

He attempted to grab her leg as it was incoming, while pushing her blade to the side with his.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:50

As her blade flew from her hand she knew she had left a big opening in her attack then she saw it and thought to herself, "That's It!" She then let he body fall to the ground letting her hands stop her leaving the upper part of her body in the air. She then spinned her body kicking her legs towards Kisorgi as if she was attempting some weird form of a break dance attack.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:52

I blocked both and knelt down, "Do you give, or do i acctualy have to pin you down."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:54

She smirked while flipping back up right, "Seems like I'm the one who has the upper hand buddy." She grabbed her sword from the blade end thrusting the hilt towards Kisorgi face to knock him over.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:55

He put his hand out, to grab the hilt and her hand. He put his other hand out to grab her leg.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:57

She slid her leg back out from his reach while using the other to kick at his head while thinking to herself, "She he's gonna get me... I need to avoid this as long as possible."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 04:58

He smiled and got up, "Please, Do you have any chance to pin me?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:01

Tsukishimi felt annoyed that he was mocking her so she decided to go with and unexpected but an obvious attack that she did often to Kisorgi when he least expects it... She ran forward extending her arms and out of no where she leaped tempting to tackle him while screaming, "TSUKISHIMI SLAM!"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:03

"Your much to loud." He said, smiling as he attempted to grab her, and throw her down, not hard. Just enough to keep her down.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:04

She felt his hands grab her but she wasn't going down easy. She tried to headbutt him with full force.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:06

He decided to go with it, and moves with her, attempting to flip her onto her back, while dodgeing her headbut.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:08

She felt herself falling, "Fine... You win." She hit the ground waiting for his smart remark and her cunning reply.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:14

Xixas took a leap off of the rooftop, patrolling the commons around the academy with Hyaku. Upon arrival of the academy itself, Six found himself looking at what seemed to be a... Spar? Intimacy seemed to line the blades of this match, and Xixas was unsure whether to walk away, or stay and enjoy and fight. He barely recognized them, hazy faces from the classroom throughout the past. He saw as the woman fell, seemingly defeated. Xixas gave his best attempt at a smirk.

"Giving up already? I just arrived to see the conclusion, when I was waiting for the show". He yelled towards the pair. He was unsure if she had lost, or was feigning defeat. Either way, he wasn't sure how his presence would effect the situation as of now. He turned to his partner, and asked his thoughts on the situation.

"So, what do you make of this, my friend?".
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:18

Hyaku closed his eyes for a moment, seemingly pondering the question that Xixas presented to him. In reality Hyaku could barely keep himself from laughing at the scene before his eyes.

"You know, Six... I don't think I've ever seen that style of Taijutsu before." He answered, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:21

He turned, and sat on her lightly, purposely ignoring the two higher classmen. "Do you know what im about to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next