NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) I_vote_lcapWind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) I_voting_barWind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Wind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) I_vote_lcapWind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) I_voting_barWind Style: Embodiment of The Angel (Editions) I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)