NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Graduation Celebration EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Graduation Celebration EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Graduation Celebration I_vote_lcapGraduation Celebration I_voting_barGraduation Celebration I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Graduation Celebration I_vote_lcapGraduation Celebration I_voting_barGraduation Celebration I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Graduation Celebration

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:
Graduation Celebration Left_bar_bleue0/0Graduation Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Graduation Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 21:22

Kicking the ground, I thought about the past few years. Leaving my tribe to come to Hidden Leaf, learning and specializing in Taijutsu, and most of all... Graduating. It was a breathtaking experience to have been here and called a Shinobi, though low ranked, finally. Looking around at the village, how many people were happy faced due to the graduation, and how many just carried on with their lives, an idea formed in my head. Looking for one of my fellow students, I smiled when I saw Squad Eights Kei Hatake.

"Kei! Hey!"

Running to him, dodging through the crowds, I smiled when I finally reached him.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:
Graduation Celebration Left_bar_bleue0/0Graduation Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 21:26

Kei turned to see a girl he vaguely remembered from the academy. She was on an opposing squad, or so it seemed. "I dont mean to be rude, but i forgot your name." He blushed and scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 21:28

Feeling a little disheartened, I nodded my head.

"Ah.. It's okay. We weren't exactly on the same squad, and that normally means that we wouldn't have gotten along. Anyway, I'm Rae Okami!"

Waving at my last remark, I tilted my head and looked at him.

"What were you planning on doing to celebrate your graduation, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 21:32

Ashley got up from her chair as she saw others. She ran up to them. "Hey sorry if I'm intruding..just wanted to say hi." Ashley smiled
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 21:38

He moved his hand back to his side and looked back and forth between the two of them. He thought to himself.'It seems like I became popular overnight....' He yawned and waved to the new girl then turned back to Rae. "Im sorry. But i just plan on relaxing before i get swamped with missions to be honest..."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 21:42

Nodding, I understood his reaction. Why do something that takes energy, when all you're going to be doing soon are exhausting missions?

"Well, I was planning on going to the tavern my Aunt owns... Ah well. Oh- Hi Ash!"

Laughing, I waved over in Ashley's direction. I didn't know either of them too well, just their names. But, seeing as how I was going to need friends soon, I was willing to take the nicer people over the egomaniacs.

"So... Xixas and Valedictorian, eh?.."

In a struggle to keep up the conversation, I brought up my Squad Leaders achievement.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 21:52

He could only smile and chuckle to himself. "I heard he tied another student with a perfect score, but the other student didnt take up for himself." He shrugged his shoulders and relaxed into a chair.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 21:53

"Who knows?"

Thinking about his words, I ducked my head a bit. My tribal wolf mask was on top of my head, shading my eyes from the sunlight.

"So why didn't you stand up?"
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 21:57

His grin faded, but only a little. He looked her in the eyes and was entirely honest with her. "Well... I just dont like taking credit for things. I would rather be a great man standing behind a lesser man to make him look great. I love doing heroic deeds, while being called a hero makes me shy." Who cared anyways, it was just a competition.
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:00

Hyaku grinned at the three of them as he walked up.

"I see Kei Kun is quite popular! Have you told them about me yet? Did you mention the... heart of gold, or my amazing sense of wit?..."

Laughing a little, Hyaku made a small bow to the two women and introduced himself.

"Hyaku Yukimura, squad seven, at your service. It's good to see so many new Genin!"
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:02

Blushing, I looked away from Hyaku.

"Ah- Er..."

Stammering, I cleared my throat, before quickly recovering.

"Kei, What about your specialization? What'd you decide to go with anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:07

After those remarks, Kei raised an eyebrow. Maybe he really was getting popular, didnt matter to him either way. "Have we met before?" He asked rhetorically, knowing the answer was no. "I chose genjutsu, i love the mind."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:17

Ashley smiled and laughed. Her swords feel from her hidden pocket and onto the foot. "Oww!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:30

Still nervous around Hyaku, seeing how he was older than me, I looked at Ashley's sword.

"Didn't you strap that on right?... Here, lemme see that..."

Picking up the sword, I checked her foot.

"That'll be bruised, but you should be fine."

I then checked her belts, straightening them before putting the sword back into its hold. After adjusting them so that she could move freely, I crossed my arms and waited for her to try out her mobility.
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:33

He simply observed Rae fix Ashley's equipment effortlessly. He too had a sword, but he never used it. It was more for decorating his room than anything. He didnt ever make an effort to use ninja tools. "Ashley, aren't you on squad eight as well. Along with... err... whatshisname?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:36

"Anything a good ol healing can't fix." she said as she started healing her foot. "Sumaru I think is his name."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:39

"Sumaru... That name rings a bell."

Stretching my muscles, I yawned. Bored out of my wits, I looked at Kei and smiled.

"So, neither one of you are going to do anything at all? As celebration, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:42

He mimiced her subconsciously. He looked back and forth between the twn of them. "Not really, unless either of you have an idea..." He notioned.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:44

Ashley giggled. "Have no plans really since mother and father are out of the village but if you have any ideas I'd be honored to go with you guys."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:49

"Well, like I said. My Aunt owns one of the taverns, and she said as long as it was for my graduation only, she'd hold a full tavern for us."

Shrugging, I rubbed the back of my neck and looked at each one of them.

"So really, it's up to you guys."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:52

He had tasted alcohol before. Hated the taste, loved the feeling, resented the next day. But it sure was fun...

"Let's do it then." He looked over at Ashley and smiled. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 22:54

Ashley thought for a couple minutes and then grabbed Rae and Kei's arms. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 23:01

Giving directions to the both of them, we walked hapily to my Aunts tavern, near the eastern gate. The building wasn't large, but it wasn't small either, and had nothing lacking when it came to liquor. Waving at my Aunt, I smiled up at her before showing my grad scroll.

A few moments later, we were seated at the best table with a jug of Sake in between us.

"Who's first?"
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 23:04

Kei stared in amazement at the bottle of alcohol that was bigger than his skull. He was going to hate himself in the morning. He grabbed a shot glass and poured his drink. Kei threw it back and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 23:08

Ashley didn't know what to do so she got a bottle and started chugging it. She felt tipsy and fell over. Ashley got up and started dancing.
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 23:10

"Er..."

Staring at the now dancing Ashley, I calmly flagged my Aunt for another bottle. When she came, I swallowed my first shot before moving onto my second and third. Feeling no effect, I frowned.

"This was supposed to be strong...."
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 10:58

Kei laughed at how Ashley was so quickly affected. He mouthed 'Lightweight' at Rae and chuckled. He took a second shot. "It tastes strong... but there's something off..."
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 11:04

I nodded in Kei's direction, before letting the sake fall on my tongue once more. I then noticed an irony taste.

"Shit."

Cursing, I looked at Ashley. She downed a whole bottle of this...

"This is my Aunt's Sake Rum.... She experiments...."

I put my head in my hand, realizing that Ashley not only drank an ENTIRE bottle of over powered liquor, but I was about to venture into the same realm. Holding my shot glass up to Kei, I smiled lightly.

"Here we go?"
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 11:07

He was tempted to ask her what was wrong, but instead he downed a third shot and got silent. He slowly felt it kicking in. Kei looked at Ashley in amazement. He then looked at Rae. "Have you ever heard of Suiken, or Drunken fist?"
Back to top Go down
Okami Rae

Okami Rae

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 11:09

Grinning at Kei, I laughed.

"One reason I'm not allowed to get too wasted here. Sadly, my Aunt cut off my liquor supply when I ah..."

Blushing at the memory of hitting Sensei, I shook my head.

"I really should NOT drink too much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graduation Celebration   Graduation Celebration Empty

Back to top Go down

Graduation Celebration
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next