NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf I_vote_lcapS-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf I_voting_barS-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf I_vote_lcapS-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf I_voting_barS-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf Left_bar_bleue0/0S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf Empty
PostSubject: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJune 11th 2013, 18:47

Sumaru was on his way to the ruins of the hidden leaf village so that he could save the 10 anbu agents that disappeared when they were looking into rumors of the Edo Tensei jutsu being put to use. Sumaru was gonna be accompanied by Lord Kage Ashley and her friend Kioshi but they have a tournament to be at so Sumaru went on his own and told them to catch up when there tournaments were done. Sumaru knew he was probally gonna die because if 10 anbus agents went missing he a lone chunin would not stand a chance. So Sumaru's plan is to get into the ruins search for the 10 anbu agents and if he is attacked by the resurrected people to stall them out until Kage Ashley can come. Sumaru was half way there when he started thinking Why would i come alone i know i like being a lone wolf but why. 2 hours later. Sumaru jumps out the carridge that Kage Ashley gave him and stares at the ruins of the Village Hidden in the Leafs. Sumaru walks in and sees 2 teens who have been Edo Tensied. Sumaru runs and Slices one in half but then the second one Kicks him away. Sumaru does hand signs and uses Fire Style FireBall jutsu and kills them both. Sumaru notices that the Edo Tensie isnt being put to use is not at its full potentiol because if it was the 2 teens would have gotten back up but they didnt. Sumaru walks and sees a passage leading underground and goes in it when he sees a adult who was a Leaf Ninja Edo Tensied and he turn and says "HELLO LITTLE BOY IT SEEMS THAT YOU WANT TO DIE I CAN EASILY KILL YOU BECAUSE I AM CHO ARIMICHI AND I CAN KILL YOU WITH MY SECRET JUTSU".
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf Left_bar_bleue0/0S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJune 14th 2013, 17:53

Sumaru thought to himself my opponents are gonna get harder as i get closer so when will my back up come. Sumaru replied to his opponent "If you can easily kill me why dont you just try" and with that Cho ran at Sumaru and Sumaru jumped over him but while he was in mid air Cho used a jutsu that stopped me from moving. i thought to myself what the hell is going on and as if Cho heard me he said " I did my secret jutsu it froze you from the inside now you cant move. Sumaru thought if only i could get my hands up then a Cho grabbed my Katana and stabbed me in my back and it went through my stomach an with that Sumaru fell. Cho stood over him and was getting ready to finish the job when Sumaru saw that he could move his hands again so Sumaru did some hand signs and Fire Style FireBall jutsu and killed Cho. Sumaru could barely get up the pain he was feeling in was intense. Sumaru got up but then fell down and thought to himself i should have waited now i cant even get up. Sumaru went in his pouch and took out some bandages. Sumaru sat up and wrapped the bandages around the wound. Sumaru tried again to stand up and this time it worked so Sumaru leaned against the wall and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 17:39

Ashley had gone on her carrige. "Sumaru?" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Yarashi Kaminato

Yarashi Kaminato

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 17:42

Yarashi had followed behind Ashley, traveling by tree.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 17:43

"Where is he cuz I don't see him." she said. She activated her Karigan. "He is underground." she said.
Back to top Go down
Yarashi Kaminato

Yarashi Kaminato

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 17:51

Yarashi nodded, landed on the ground, and decided to use a jutsu he had copied from Haruto some years back. He preformed a single handseal and burrowed his way underground quickly, trying to locate Sumaru .

(674/684)
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 17:54

She stepped underground. "He is hurt I can feel it we have to hurry." she said.
Back to top Go down
Yarashi Kaminato

Yarashi Kaminato

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:04

Yarashi was nearing Sumaru's location. "How many ninja are we dealing with in terms of targets as we attempt our aid?"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:08

"I don't know but we can take them on." she exclaimed. "He is over there!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:17

Sumaru heard the burrowing and thought it was a enemy so when the people burst through Sumaru did hand signs and yelled "Fire Style FireBall Jutsu" and shot right at the opening
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:18

Ashley stopped the attack. "It's Ashley!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Yarashi Kaminato

Yarashi Kaminato

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:20

Yarashi smiled, "Well, the easy half is done ... now lets get to the hard part ...".
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:21

Sumaru felt embarrassed so he said " Sorry lord Kage Ashley but it seems your a little late but im glad your here and i see you brought another ninja. Sumaru pointed down the corridor and said "this way"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:22

"Wait let me heal you." she said. She layed him down and healed him. "What happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:26

Sumaru said "There was a guy who had been resurrected by the Edo Tensie jutsu he froze me in mid air and he took my Katana and stabbed me". Sumaru stood up and said thats enough healing we must continue dont waste your time on me im fine" Sumaru stood up and said "I appreciate your help but we need to move now".
Back to top Go down
Yarashi Kaminato

Yarashi Kaminato

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:33

Yarashi noded, "you haven't gained back all your strength just yet, get on my back for the time being, we cant risk you getting hit by an unprepared for sneak attack". He knelt down so that Sumaru could get on.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:34

"Ok let's get going" she said.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:38

Sumaru jumped on Yarashi's back and thought to himself now i look weak im trying to become a Anbu agent Shes probally gonna think im weak and cant handle myself. Then 5 random Edo Tensied ninjas came form out of no where and all of them did hand signs and used the jutsu Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:39

"I see people so Yara go in front of me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Yarashi Kaminato

Yarashi Kaminato

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:45

Yarashi didn't need to be told this, he noticed the anbu ninja and instantly jumped in front of Ashley, activated his Sharingan, and copied the water dragon Jutsu, using it defensively to protect the 3 of them.

(649/684)
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 18:58

Sumaru jumped of Yarashi's back got next to him and Sumaru did his Fire Style FireBall jutsu in order to help out
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 19:02

"I need to help as well!" she said. "Chidori!" Ashley yelled.

981/1006

Last edited by Ashley Hikari on July 1st 2013, 19:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 19:10

The first anbu looked at the smallest of the ninja and laughed. Fire style wasnt going to save him now. "Lets see how fast you guys are" Said the largest. Each of the Anbu ninja bolted in opposite directions with impeccable speed. As they ran they each produced 2 water clones with them.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 19:11

Ashley couldn't help but laugh. "I can see you all thanks to this." she said. "Lightning Cutter." she said while spinning.

931/1006

Last edited by Ashley Hikari on July 1st 2013, 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 19:15

Sumaru saw the power of Ashley and decided he wanted to be that strong one day. one of the ninja was behind her and went to stab her in the back but Sumaru with out thinking jumped in the way of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Yarashi Kaminato

Yarashi Kaminato

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 19:24

Yarashi watched Ashley using the lightning cutter, and seeing the Anbu force scatter, he had an idea. "Ashley, you two protect against attacks coming at you ... let me take them all head on." Before anyone had a chance to respond to him, Yarashi used his own Chidori, and overlapped the body flicker technique. He would rush at the Anbu one by one, striking them all down with the same jutsu. He started with the closest one to him.

(594/684)
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 19:28

"OK Yarashi be careful." she said. She then saw her friend hurt. She remembered when her friend Eon had died the same way. She could of revived him but it was too late. She had to help him. Something had emerged in her. "Lightning Style: Black Panther!" she said. She turned into a black panther covered in lightning. She attacked an ANBU and killed him.

881/1006

Last edited by Ashley Hikari on July 1st 2013, 19:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Custom
Admin
Custom

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 19:42

The five anbu watched and chuckled at one water clone as he chopped into the kid and dissolved. he was on the ground talking about how he just saved the Kage's life or something. "Wow look at that kid. How pathetic. I think ill take him out first." The anbu from the village seemed to be immediately too his right, a few yards away. Seeing him move reminded him that he too could use body flicker. He did so and fell behind the kid with 3 water clones. They grabbed him by the neck and submerged into a puddle.
Back to top Go down
https://narupg.forumotion.net
Yarashi Kaminato

Yarashi Kaminato

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 19:47

Yarashi had kept moving to the next one, picking up speed.

(549/684)
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 19:56

"I have Black Lightning!" she said. "Coming of the Lightning Fire Phoenix Technique!" she said. The lightning was black and the fire was dark pink. Everyone would be hit by this attack.

726/1006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf   S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf Empty

Back to top Go down

S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next