NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 I_vote_lcapS-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 I_voting_barS-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
S-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 I_vote_lcapS-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 I_voting_barS-RANK MISSION travel to the ruins of the hidden leaf - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)