NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Welcome to NaruPG! Please sign up and check your inbox for further instruction.
NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruPG

Best Naruto Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Newfag Tourney
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 21:21 by Thespian

» What will, and will not (Open).
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 22:31 by Okami Rae

» Squad 4, sparring as a team (I guess)
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 22:09 by Nikolai Cuyler

» Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 16:28 by Dann432432

» The Lonely Wolves
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:27 by Okami Rae

» Squad Seven's first mission
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 04:57 by Xixas

» Another Empty Day
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:38 by Okami Rae

» A Strange Request...
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:38 by Crylancelo

» Clan Yomi [WIP]
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 02:11 by Chi Yomi

Top posters
Dann432432 (2695)
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 I_voting_barTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Connor (2379)
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 I_voting_barTsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aj16amc (1994)
Custom (1514)
Augusto"AJ"K. (1045)
Okami Rae (631)
Naga (541)
Hibari Netsu (428)
CyberTurtle77 (318)
Octocactus (298)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on October 2nd 2019, 06:41

Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:24

She ignored the men as well sighing, "Of course you idiot do you think i'd seriously let you get me in this position." She stared into his eyes waiting on what was to happen next.
Back to top Go down
http://kileoskaguya.weebly.com/
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:
Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:27

Xixas tapped his sheath. "... You know, I think we should just take our leave. These kids seem very... Indulged in themselves. I can only hope that doesn't turn literal...".
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:32

Dramatic tears began to well up in Hyaku's eyes. "T-their bond is so beautiful! To think... the graduation ceremony hasn't even ended, and everyone's finding someone."

He paused for a moment, and looked over at Six. "Taichou... you're going to be alone if you don't hurry up and find someone. Hehehe."

Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:36

Kisorgi got up and said, "Shut up, you higher classmen." He was mad, "Actually, instead of useless words, I challenge you two to a spar."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:42

At this point Tsukishimi felt very sad and annoyed that he didn't kiss her. She wanted to kill Six and Hyaku.
Back to top Go down
Xixas

Xixas

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:46

Xixas chuckled, realizing him and Hyaku had completely embarrassed their classmates. "Oh, for shame. Hyaku and I are busy on patrol. We'll remunerate you both another time. Consider yourselves lucky." He bragged, obviously joking around.
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 05:54

Hyaku gave a sigh, and laughed softly. As he turned to follow Six and leave, he turned and gave a quick wink to the lovebirds he was leaving behind.

"Jaa ne~" He whistled melodically as he left.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:00

He turned to her and said, "Should we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:06

She looked the other direction, "Not sure you jut had to pull your... I got balls stunt and left me hanging." She sat up from the ground curling her body into a ball holding on to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:07

He knelt down and said, "I did, because, They ruined our moment." He turned to you.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:13

She uncoiled herself and laid her head on his chest," I know I know."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:14

He smiled and said, "It's okay, so..." He stopped, and looked away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:17

She looked at him and smiled. "Just kiss me you fool," she said after letting out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:18

"PSSH!" He said, moving in for the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:24

She leaned in forward closing he eyes letting her lips meet with his. She felt electricity and passion at the same time and she started to fall back onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:25

He fell forward also, while kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:33

She grabs his head feeling through his soft hair while still passionately kissing him.

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on September 22nd 2013, 06:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:34

He Flows his hand through her hair, loving every second of this kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:36

She kisses him for ten more seconds before she decided air is a good thing. She stops kissing him and tries to absorb what the heck just happened. She just fell in love with the guy who she had sworn rivalry to.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:37

"You okay?" He said, smiling, "Can I-I-I say somethnig?" He said stumbling over his words

(Yes, that mispell is on pupose.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:44

She looked at him like he was a child. "Sure," she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:45

"I-I-I kind of like you." He blushed, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:50

Torai walked into the academy training grounds, followed by his trusty dog companion Makato, hoping to find powerful opponents. Instead, he found 2 people blushing and chatting. Makato barked, to which Torai replied, "I know, i didn't expect this either." He walked up to the 2 people, "Sorry, am i interrupting anything?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 06:59

Tsukishimi looked over to the boy and his dog while see joking said,"If you came a few second you would have been."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 07:00

"Yea, So, what are you doing?" He asked, looking over to the boy and his dog.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 07:02

He smirked, happy that he wouldn't have to see any of their......stuff. "I came here hoping to spar. That is why you are here, right?" he asked, putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 07:10

"Yes we are," she said with a full smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 07:10

"Well, erm, lets just say that." He said, laying down.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Naga

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 07:12

"Very good. So, am i allowed to join this spar?" he said. He looked down at Makato, he was eager for his first battle. "Don't worry boy" he whispered, "We will test your powers soon enough".
Back to top Go down
Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu

Character
Battle Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 07:18

Tsukishimi stood up and dust herself off and fixing her hair. "Hey Kiso do you think you can start this off?," she said while getting both there swords and tossing Kisorgi to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.   Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsukishimi Vs Kisorgi: The Uncomfortable Graduation Spar.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next